When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

brian henderson's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, PanTimes...I salute you too, for trying to preserve, and keep Pan going down…"

brian henderson replied Apr 16, 2018 to Do the limbo! How the Windrush brought a dance revolution to Britain

4 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Charles Assevero

"I don't know how allyuh  get this photo, PanTimes, but ah want mih Royalties....this…"

brian henderson replied Apr 16, 2018 to Do the limbo! How the Windrush brought a dance revolution to Britain

4 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Charles Assevero

"Well done, Cary and family! A beautiful gesture! Wish I could be there..."

brian henderson replied Apr 13, 2016 to Play One for Asami -- Memorial Ceremony for Asami Nagakiya.

12 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Diane Burke

"I agree! What a NEGATIVE comment, from an obvious asshole!"

brian henderson replied Dec 30, 2015 to Desperadoes takes over Church ground

15 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Stanley Currency

"Condolences, Frank. May the Mrs. Rest in Peace! All the best, bro'"

brian henderson replied Oct 4, 2015 to Condolences to Frank Rollock, his family -- BAS

4 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by sterling betancourt

"Thanks for posting, Robbie"

brian henderson replied Aug 18, 2015 to Russell ‘Russ’ Henderson MBE - Legend

10 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Oswald, Don't bother to engage in debate with that ignoramus C*** H***son! His pathe…"

brian henderson replied Aug 18, 2015 to BOOGSIE SHARPE EXPLAINS THE MUSIC

57 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by whasi choo quan

"Pan police, PLEEZE lock up dem people who play the pan with MALLETS! FFS, wha wrong…"

brian henderson replied Aug 14, 2015 to Legendary Steel Pan Drummer to perform “calypso classics” concert in Harlesden

5 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by brian henderson

"Ray has nothing to prove....he is a genuine, great musician, a great panman- arrange…"

brian henderson replied Jul 5, 2015 to A little STEELBAND HISTORY! Give Ray Holman his jacket!

24 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by brian henderson

"Anybody know who will judge this competition? With that kind of money at stake, ther…"

brian henderson replied Jul 5, 2015 to International Panorama Championships in August 12 foreign steelbands coming to challenge Trinbago’s best

50 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service