When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

HAZEL JOHN's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My heartfelt condolences to family, friends and all well-wishers who share in this t…"

HAZEL JOHN replied May 30 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Claudette Baptiste on her passing

7 Jun 2
Reply by Leelee

"That video and the scenic views and the title: The Ganges and The Nile shows just ho…"

HAZEL JOHN replied Sep 26, 2020 to Happy Republic Day Trinidad & Tobago - The Ganges and The Nile Steelpan Cover by Johann Chuckaree & Joshua Regrello

1 Sep 26, 2020
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

"I have always seen the STEEL PAN as a musical instrument, a great MOTIVATOR, EDUCATO…"

HAZEL JOHN replied Nov 28, 2019 to MoE to hire 120 music instructors for Pan in All Schools project

2 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

"Thank you.  This must tell us something.  Are we reading the writing on the wall??? "

HAZEL JOHN replied Sep 20, 2019 to List of Ny bands we no longer see in Panorama

14 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by London Gabriel

"Great program which shows encouragement and passion for the PAN instrument.  Keep up…"

HAZEL JOHN replied Sep 13, 2019 to Elite steel band’s training programme turns out largest cohort

2 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

"8/20/19  While we are bickering about the only instrument created in the 20th Centur…"

HAZEL JOHN replied Aug 20, 2019 to Getting Carifesta right - Trinidad Express Editorial

5 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"LONG LIVE THE KING!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARROW. "

HAZEL JOHN replied Jul 13, 2019 to Timeless Sparrow turns 84

4 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

"I did not know Ms. Renaud personally, but as a follower of Radoes Steel Orchestra wo…"

HAZEL JOHN replied Nov 16, 2018 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Erica Renaud

5 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

"Claude, as you said, maintaining and loving one's culture to the point of understand…"

HAZEL JOHN replied Nov 11, 2018 to Something for the Mighty Shadow by Hazel John

6 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

"Hello again, Claude. Your suggestion is so profound, my book lists is enormous. I am…"

HAZEL JOHN replied Nov 11, 2018 to Something for the Mighty Shadow by Hazel John

6 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service