When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Albert Bing Reid's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Why it took so long? Yes, Yes, Yes."

Albert Bing Reid replied Jul 11 to HOW ABOUT AN HONORARY DOCTORATE FOR PELHAM GODDARD...

8 Jul 12
Reply by knolly smith

"  I wonder if band's decision is based on the future intention of them moving into t…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Apr 8 to Pan Elders part ways with Duvone [New arranger to be announced today]

4 Apr 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"We bought tickets for a Steel Band competition that was to be held on Saturday Septe…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Sep 5, 2017 to Ny pan men need help

11 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"As a safety measure for the intended participating bands in the 2017 Steel Band pano…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Aug 23, 2017 to No NY panorama

5 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Happy Birthday Maestro, may God continue to bless you with many more healthy and pro…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Apr 28, 2017 to Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger and Recording Artist Robert Greenidge - April 28

12 Apr 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"I would say it is becoming more and more difficult to judge the big bands panorama c…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Mar 4, 2017 to Revisited -- PANORAMA JUDGING 2.0

50 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"I totally agree with Miguel 's assessment about Despers and Exodus performances , bu…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Feb 19, 2017 to Another Look and Listen to the 2017 Semi Finals - the AL collection & More

67 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by gerard greene

"Reginald "Panky" Sobers was like family to me. He was very generous, funny, yet alwa…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Jan 14, 2017 to PASSING OF A FRIEND

10 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by PJJ

"The members and myself of Marsicans Steel Orch. Brooklyn, New York extend our condol…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Dec 23, 2016 to The Passing of Wallace Austin (Ace Pan Tuner) R.I.P.

24 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by CURTIS WILLIAMS

"Comparisons and preferences always been a strong topic for argument when coming to m…"

Albert Bing Reid replied Aug 23, 2016 to Pan, Jazz and Calypso

23 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service