When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Selwyn Roberts's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"My heartfelt condolences to Ron and Family may he rest in peace ."

Selwyn Roberts replied Jun 5 to Condolences to the family and friends of the great Ron Berridge on his passing

6 Jun 5
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"Good show for you and your school."

Selwyn Roberts replied Dec 2, 2020 to Congratulations Cailen Gill on winning the Junior Champion title in his category at Music Festival 2020 Steelpan Solo competition

2 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by knolly smith

"Happy birthday Mr. Sharpe. I am looking forward for some sharp arranging."

Selwyn Roberts replied Oct 28, 2020 to Happy Birthday to the legendary Len “Boogsie” Sharpe - October 28

40 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Kelvinlyder

"This is wonderful , quite wonderful and I love the approach. However, I have a quest…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Oct 23, 2020 to An examination of Steelpan Production - Archives Of Ontario

1 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"Congratulations. I must refer also to the wonderfully tuned pans and the exceptional…"

Selwyn Roberts replied May 2, 2020 to What a difference a year makes - NYU Steel 2020 graduates

1 May 2, 2020
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"I really admire you guys. Happy Birthday, Mr. Betancourt and as my friend and teache…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Mar 30, 2020 to When Steel Talks extends Birthday greetings to pan pioneer Sterling Betancourt.

4 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"Congratulations. Hope you can do it again."

Selwyn Roberts replied Dec 30, 2019 to NACC for awarding 'Savannah Grass' the Calypso of the year 2019

4 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Great deal. Congratulations and best of luck to my Club and my friend."

Selwyn Roberts replied Nov 22, 2019 to Liam Teague named 2020 Panorama arranger of Harvard Harps Steel Orchestra - small band category

3 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by evan lobo

"Congratulations Pelham. This is wonderful for you , the musical world and the steel…"

Selwyn Roberts replied Oct 26, 2019 to Congratulations to Dr. Pelham Goddard

8 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"There will never be another. Happy Birthday Sir."

Selwyn Roberts replied Jul 1, 2019 to Happy Birthday to Pan Innovator and Legend Anthony Williams - June 24

8 Jun 25, 2020
Reply by knolly smith

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service