When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  I'm very disappointed to learn that Beverley reads the comments on this For…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied yesterday to Yuh see CECIL HINKSON: A simple project like giving out 20 SCHOLARSHIPS -- and BEVERLEY manage to turn that into a NATIONAL SCANDAL and you want me to either STAY QUIET or HEAP PRAISE on her ...

5 11 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  You do make me laugh I know that I opened up a can of worms with the attire…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied yesterday to Yuh see CECIL HINKSON: A simple project like giving out 20 SCHOLARSHIPS -- and BEVERLEY manage to turn that into a NATIONAL SCANDAL and you want me to either STAY QUIET or HEAP PRAISE on her ...

5 11 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Russell:  I understand your logic in respect of the weather.  I stand corrected! LOL…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied on Monday to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

18 yesterday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Looking at the picture and assuming he is the person speaking to Mr Forteau, I think…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied on Monday to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

18 yesterday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude:  Pan Trinbago's website now mentions the passing of Curtis Pierre.  However,…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 13 to CECIL HINKSON: Since you are now the GLOBAL VOICE of BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO -- ah want to know how come there is NO announcement of the DEATH of CURTIS PIERRE on their website as of yet ...

8 Sep 13
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  That would surely set the cats amongst the pigeons ..."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 10 to Well BEVERLEY have all her lackeys out there now BEGGING ROWLEY FOR A MINISTRY OF PAN thinking that they will put her in charge ... but ONE REASONABLE FELLAH just expose them

11 Sep 11
Reply by odw

"Claude:  It's a shame because Beverley has now scuppered any chance of pan progressi…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 9 to Why would BEVERLEY and the TRIVIAL TROOP choose to fight a war with DOCTOR DOLLY when they have to go BEG HER FOR MONEY??

2 Sep 9

"Claude:  You are "Crazy" - LOL"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 9 to GIMME MORE GIMME MORE you know that I LIKE IT ... ah have ah PARTY TEMPERATURE meh body on fire ... When Steel Talks is the Beat ... hope yuh could stand the HEAT HEAT HEAT!!!

1 Sep 9

"Claude:  I met Marcus when I was in Trinidad this year and he is such a focused youn…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 9 to Like RICHARD NIXON used to say: Let me make ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR -- I don't want NOBODY attacking MARCUS ASH on THIS FORUM!!!

1 Sep 9

"Lilian:  Of course it's going to happen ..... and it will be the fault of Pan Trinba…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 30 to What's wrong with this picture?

20 Sep 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service