When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  When Beverley was elected, although I did have my doubts about her, I wante…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 25 to INGRID BLACKWOOD-BELLE: The SADDEST PART of the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is that the VERY PEOPLE who were REJECTED in the LAST PAN TRINBAGO ELECTION are the SAME PEOPLE who are ...

1 May 25
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Earl:  you had me in stitches. Maybe I'm looking at this through rose coloured glass…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 22 to EARL RICHARDS: How come EVERYBODY DOING SOMETHING to promote their product in these COVID TIMES except BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO? And she does get about $25 MILLION every year from ROWLEY

2 May 22

"Claude:  I just call it as I see it!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 19 to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is a CURSE ON PAN!!!

5 May 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil, don't go there ….."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 19 to I am very intrigued as to how THE CARIBBEAN dodged the COVID VIRUS given the EXTREME DAMAGE it has done elsewhere ...

7 May 21
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Claude:  I was really hoping that Beverley would do something different from the pre…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 4 to THE UNCONSCIOUS PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT: BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE ... clearly THE WORST PRESIDENT in the HISTORY OF PAN TRINBAGO

1 May 4

"Kersh, I was really enjoying your performance and then you put Beverley centre stage…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 30 to LIVE with Kersh Ramsey BP Renegades Steel Orchestra

3 Apr 30
Reply by Aquil

"Aquil:  I'm fine, working from home, not enjoying the lockdown. Claude:  You do make…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 24 to EARL RICHARDS: I want you to come and tell me what you think about THIS VIDEO ... and this is just a private discussion between me and you and ingrid and cecil and mercer and russell and dolly ...

6 Apr 24

"Well done guys.  I'm impressed"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 24 to EARL RICHARDS: I want you to come and tell me what you think about THIS VIDEO ... and this is just a private discussion between me and you and ingrid and cecil and mercer and russell and dolly ...

6 Apr 24

"Claude:  Hope you are keeping well. It seems to me that money is Beverley's focus an…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 20 to INGRID: Ah hear yuh on an ah 3 week LOCK DOWN in LONDON -- come and make ah lime nah ... girl ah was real busy but MEH PAN PROJECT done except for THE MARKETING ...

4 Apr 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  Now I'm in England and Beverley is in Trinidad and/or Trinidad, a lot close…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 14 to INGRID GIRL, Me and EARL RICHARDS are really worried about you in LONDON. Make sure that you COME ON THE FORUM and tell us that you are HEALTHY!!!

3 Apr 14

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service