When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  remind me, isn't this the same woman who spoke about transparency ...."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jul 10 to Well EVERYBODY acting as if BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is the PAN MESSIAH just come to EARTH!!! And even Russell Providence coming on THIS FORUM to sing her PRAISES about PROFITS from the PAN FACTORY...

1 Jul 10
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  you are killing me with jokes this afternoon.  The Bev is not interested in…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jul 8 to I can't believe that BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is still SO SILENT -- eight months into the administration and not ONE PRESS CONFERENCE ...

2 Jul 9
Reply by George Rampersad

"Claude:  Only the tourists who would normally go to Tobago, rather than Trinidad, wo…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jun 18 to ComPANions ask - about changes for Panorama 2020

13 Jun 18
Reply by Bugs

"This is ridiculous. As a regular visitor to Trinidad for Carnival, the only viable o…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jun 12 to NEW PANORAMA SCHEDULE FROM BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Claude:  Whatever the amount of the cheque, that does not explain the lack of transp…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 28 to So I think that MARCUS ASH and BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE should come on THIS FORUM and tell us exactly how much was on that PAY-PER-VIEW CHEQUE. Ah forget GREGORY LINDSAY is the NEW PRO!!!

4 May 28

"Claude:  Whatever happens, be true to yourself.  if you want to criticise Beverley a…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 28 to Well I made a decision today to STOP CRITICIZING BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE on THIS FORUM ... And ah know that some people will say that BEVERLEY BUY MEH OUT or she WUK OBEAH ON ME ...

10 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  Beverley is happy to pose for a picture showing her receiving a cheque (ie.…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 24 to WACK presents Cheque to Pan Trinbago

18 May 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  Pan Trinbago cannot even govern pan in Trinidad and Tobago, far less global…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 24 to There is NO SUCH THING as a WORLD GOVERNING BODY OF PAN!!! The closest thing to that is the combined efforts of WHEN STEEL TALKS and GIGSALAD

1 May 24

"Claude:  I would love to blame Beverley for Pan Trinbago's wrongs but it is time for…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 24 to I am not a big NANCY PELOSI FAN but I like the "INTERVENTION TALK" -- so I am calling NOT for a TRUMP INTERVENTION but a BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE INTERVENTION!!!

1 May 24

""It is evident that Trinis worldwide are hungry for their piece of home" Obviously,…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 24 to WACK presents Cheque to Pan Trinbago

18 May 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service