When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"Another unfinished project ...."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 16 to If you are a TRINI, this very recent picture PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS!!!

1 Sep 16
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 28 to MARCUS ASH is now HANDLING the duties of EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER on the PAN TRINBAGO EXECUTIVE and he is OPEN TO IDEAS from PAN LOVERS and SUPPORTERS AROUND THE WORLD ...

2 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude:  Now I'm definitely not an expert on politics, especially Trinidadian politi…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 20 to IMAGINE BACKWARD BEVERLEY running PAN TRINBAGO in these TURBULENT PANDEMIC GLOBAL TIMES ...

1 Aug 20

"LOL, LOL, LOL Earl, you've made my day ...."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 14 to If BIDEN pick KAMALA HARRIS this week -- ah going and JUMP OFF the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE ... NO LIE!!!

13 Aug 16
Reply by Aquil

"Claude, I love this tune.  I agree.  It is one of the best arrangements of a foreign…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 13 to INGRID BLACKWOOD-BELLE: This is the GREATEST PIECE OF PAN MUSIC EVER RECORDED -- ENJOY!!!

2 Aug 13

"Claude:  I almost wet myself when I read this story.  Couldn't stop laughing ....."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jul 15 to Well allyuh know that KEITH DIAZ and RICHARD FORTEAU steal over $60,000,000 from PAN TRINBAGO -- but DIAZ still have THE NERVE to go and CUSS OUT my PRESIDENT (THE BEV) for owing him UNPAID SALARY ...

7 Jul 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  When Beverley was elected, although I did have my doubts about her, I wante…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 25 to INGRID BLACKWOOD-BELLE: The SADDEST PART of the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is that the VERY PEOPLE who were REJECTED in the LAST PAN TRINBAGO ELECTION are the SAME PEOPLE who are ...

1 May 25

"Earl:  you had me in stitches. Maybe I'm looking at this through rose coloured glass…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 22 to EARL RICHARDS: How come EVERYBODY DOING SOMETHING to promote their product in these COVID TIMES except BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO? And she does get about $25 MILLION every year from ROWLEY

2 May 22

"Claude:  I just call it as I see it!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 19 to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is a CURSE ON PAN!!!

5 May 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil, don't go there ….."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 19 to I am very intrigued as to how THE CARIBBEAN dodged the COVID VIRUS given the EXTREME DAMAGE it has done elsewhere ...

7 May 21
Reply by Lilian Sten

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service