When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  I'm reading your comments and spluttering my English Breakfast Tea all over…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 10 to After all the PROMISES about FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE and making PAN YARDS CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is out there BEGGING FOR MONEY like the GIMME GIMME QUEEN

1 Jan 10
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"MTTB:  When you're jumping from band to band in a competition, you are competing aga…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 9 to MTTB: Now that NEW ENGLAND loss, yuh think TOM BRADY could say he going and QUARTERBACK for MINNESOTA now and come to SAN FRANCISCO on SATURDAY? Yuh mad oh MEH LARD OH!!! So why corrupt yuh culture...

5 Jan 9

"Beverley needs to realise that she is not going to get her way by "throwing her toys…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 9 to Pan Trinbago, NCC disagree on Savannah plan -- Pan City vs North Park

6 Jan 10
Reply by Martin Maitland

"MTTB:  That seems to be the name of the game and the powers that be are turning a bl…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 8 to MTTB: Now that NEW ENGLAND loss, yuh think TOM BRADY could say he going and QUARTERBACK for MINNESOTA now and come to SAN FRANCISCO on SATURDAY? Yuh mad oh MEH LARD OH!!! So why corrupt yuh culture...

5 Jan 9

"Claude:  I'm absolutely speechless !!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 8 to BEVERLEY BELIEVERS projecting MASSIVE PROFITS from TOBAGO MEDIUM BAND PANORAMA -- 20,000 TURNOUT PROJECTED

6 Jan 8

"Claude:  It's unrealistic for anyone to expect the medium bands pan finals in Tobago…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 8 to BEVERLEY BELIEVERS projecting MASSIVE PROFITS from TOBAGO MEDIUM BAND PANORAMA -- 20,000 TURNOUT PROJECTED

6 Jan 8

"Claude:  It's too early in the New Year for jokes ...."

6 Jan 8

"Earl, You are making me laugh .... I'll be going to Trinidad for Carnival in 2020 so…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Dec 30, 2019 to EARL RICHARDS: I like the way that you came on THIS FORUM and established A VOICE for yourself ...

3 Dec 30, 2019

"LOL, LOL, LOL Claude, Seasons Greetings I'm reading up on all the comments. I'll be…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Dec 30, 2019 to EARL RICHARDS: I like the way that you came on THIS FORUM and established A VOICE for yourself ...

3 Dec 30, 2019

"Earl:  Claude is trying to throw me under the bus but I'm safe .... I know the drive…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Oct 3, 2019 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: "PROSPERITY IN PAN" turn into STRETCH OUT YUH HAN to the GOVERNMENT for HANDOUTS

3 Oct 3, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service