When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"Earl:  Claude is trying to throw me under the bus but I'm safe .... I know the drive…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Oct 3 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: "PROSPERITY IN PAN" turn into STRETCH OUT YUH HAN to the GOVERNMENT for HANDOUTS

3 Oct 3
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  If I recall correctly, I never encouraged anyone to vote for Beverley as I…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Oct 1 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: "PROSPERITY IN PAN" turn into STRETCH OUT YUH HAN to the GOVERNMENT for HANDOUTS

3 Oct 3

"Russell:  Truthful is the only way I know how to be ..... and call me Ingrid.  Madam…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 25 to CECIL HINKSON: Come back and LIME, NAH!!! We don't need TRIVIA we need PROGRESSIVE IDEAS!!!

6 Sep 25

"Russell:  You've got me again .... LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 25 to CECIL HINKSON: Come back and LIME, NAH!!! We don't need TRIVIA we need PROGRESSIVE IDEAS!!!

6 Sep 25

"Cecil:  And therein lies the problem.  Instead of T&T being content with what th…"

6 Sep 25

"Leadership You Can Trust!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 21 to Allyuh will be SHOCKED to know who does be LIMING in the PAN TRINBAGO OFFICE almost EVERY DAY in BEVERLEY OFFICE: THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ!!!

7 Sep 22
Reply by Aquil

"Claude:  I'm very disappointed to learn that Beverley reads the comments on this For…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 18 to Yuh see CECIL HINKSON: A simple project like giving out 20 SCHOLARSHIPS -- and BEVERLEY manage to turn that into a NATIONAL SCANDAL and you want me to either STAY QUIET or HEAP PRAISE on her ...

5 Sep 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  You do make me laugh I know that I opened up a can of worms with the attire…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 18 to Yuh see CECIL HINKSON: A simple project like giving out 20 SCHOLARSHIPS -- and BEVERLEY manage to turn that into a NATIONAL SCANDAL and you want me to either STAY QUIET or HEAP PRAISE on her ...

5 Sep 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Russell:  I understand your logic in respect of the weather.  I stand corrected! LOL…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 16 to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

19 Oct 26
Reply by Charles Assevero

"Looking at the picture and assuming he is the person speaking to Mr Forteau, I think…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 16 to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

19 Oct 26
Reply by Charles Assevero

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service