When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (283)

Discussions Replied To (282) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  the thing is, after hungering for so long for something, anything, from Pan…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied 9 hours ago to Well my FIRST TWO AGENDAS on THIS FORUM have been "RESOLVED" -- so I am ready to move on to NEW GROUND!!!

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  Deh like it so ......"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied 9 hours ago to Cecil Hinkson: What kinda PRESIDENT yuh went and vote in to the PAN TRINBAGO OFFICE, BOY?

1 9 hours ago

"Claude:  You are giving me pure jokes this morning."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied yesterday to What I don't understand is why BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and her CULT MEMBERS are still blaming KEITH DIAZ after SEVEN MONTHS in OFFICE ...

1 yesterday

"I understand that there is currently no PRO on the Pan Trinbago executive board but…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied on Monday to WHAT'S NEW WITH PAN TRINBAGO?

18 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude:  You say that Pan Lovers now realise that Beverley Ramsey-Moore cannot drive…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied on Friday to It took almost SEVEN MONTHS for PAN LOVERS to REALIZE -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE (the new PAN TRINBAGO DRIVER) CANNOT DRIVE!!!

3 on Friday
Reply by Russell Providence

"Cecil, Beverley seems to be a dictator as she is surrounded by "YES" people!!  Also,…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 14 to WHAT'S NEW WITH PAN TRINBAGO?

18 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude, I couldn't agree with you more.  As the pan public are not being kept inform…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 13 to WHAT'S NEW WITH PAN TRINBAGO?

18 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Why is everything relating to the new Pan Trinbago executive so "cloak and dagger"? …"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 13 to WHAT'S NEW WITH PAN TRINBAGO?

18 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude:  I'm a foreigner, but even I know that Tobago is a part of Trinidad so you c…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Feb 27 to Well IMAGINE Beverley Ramsey-Moore come from quite TOBAGO and tell MY FAMILY in EXODUS that they cannot change DEY TUNE ...

1 Feb 27

"Claude:  Thanks for the shout-out.  Yes, I arrived safely.   Actually, I was going t…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Feb 15 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I hope that you arrived in Trinidad safely!!!

1 Feb 15

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service