When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (380)

Discussions Replied To (377) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, the thing is, Beverley will need players for the next Panorama but will play…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied on Friday to GREGORY LINDSAY: Where is YOUR LEADER -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE? She is SHOCKINGLY SILENT after promising SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION and when the opportunity arrives she is PARTYING with THE NCC EXECUTIVES

2 on Friday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Earl/Claude ... and any other interested parties. Lockdown in London is strange.  Pe…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 31 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: Yuh on LOCKDOWN in LONDON ... so come and make AH LIME with we TOMORROW!!!

5 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"LOL, LOL, LOL I'm sitting here working from home so no time for liming for me .... Y…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 30 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: Yuh on LOCKDOWN in LONDON ... so come and make AH LIME with we TOMORROW!!!

5 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"LOL, LOL, LOL"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 23 to NCC: Official Statement on Disbursement of Outstanding Payments to Steelband Players in Trinidad & Tobago [There is a CATCH here; make sure allyuh CATCH IT]

6 Mar 23
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"The more things change, the more they stay the same!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 20 to NCC: Official Statement on Disbursement of Outstanding Payments to Steelband Players in Trinidad & Tobago [There is a CATCH here; make sure allyuh CATCH IT]

6 Mar 23

"LOL, LOL"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 13 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"LOL, LOL Claude:  I know the lyrics but I'm sure you will give me your own interpret…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"Claude/Cecil:  you guys are so funny"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"Claude:  As promised, here is my full report on my 2020 Carnival experience. As hubb…"

14 Mar 13

"Cecil, I hear you loud and clear."

14 Mar 13

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service