When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, LOL, LOL Guys, I'm safe.  Just working from home and enjoying the weather ....…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 11 to INGRID GIRL, Me and EARL RICHARDS are really worried about you in LONDON. Make sure that you COME ON THE FORUM and tell us that you are HEALTHY!!!

3 Apr 14
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  As I've said before, there are some people who have very short memories.  I…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 7 to LOOK!!! Doctor Dolly (BIG MINISTER) handing out HAMPERS -- and BEVERLEY control about a 375,000 PAN FAMILY (nationally) and she is NO WHERE to BE FOUND ... in these DESPERATE DAYS

2 Apr 7
Reply by Aquil

"Claude, the thing is, Beverley will need players for the next Panorama but will play…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 3 to GREGORY LINDSAY: Where is YOUR LEADER -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE? She is SHOCKINGLY SILENT after promising SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION and when the opportunity arrives she is PARTYING with THE NCC EXECUTIVES

2 Apr 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Earl/Claude ... and any other interested parties. Lockdown in London is strange.  Pe…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 31 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: Yuh on LOCKDOWN in LONDON ... so come and make AH LIME with we TOMORROW!!!

5 Apr 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"LOL, LOL, LOL I'm sitting here working from home so no time for liming for me .... Y…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 30 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: Yuh on LOCKDOWN in LONDON ... so come and make AH LIME with we TOMORROW!!!

5 Apr 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"LOL, LOL, LOL"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 23 to NCC: Official Statement on Disbursement of Outstanding Payments to Steelband Players in Trinidad & Tobago [There is a CATCH here; make sure allyuh CATCH IT]

6 Mar 23

"The more things change, the more they stay the same!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 20 to NCC: Official Statement on Disbursement of Outstanding Payments to Steelband Players in Trinidad & Tobago [There is a CATCH here; make sure allyuh CATCH IT]

6 Mar 23

"LOL, LOL"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 13 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"LOL, LOL Claude:  I know the lyrics but I'm sure you will give me your own interpret…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"Claude/Cecil:  you guys are so funny"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service