When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  Pan Trinbago's website now mentions the passing of Curtis Pierre.  However,…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 13 to CECIL HINKSON: Since you are now the GLOBAL VOICE of BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO -- ah want to know how come there is NO announcement of the DEATH of CURTIS PIERRE on their website as of yet ...

8 Sep 13
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  That would surely set the cats amongst the pigeons ..."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 10 to Well BEVERLEY have all her lackeys out there now BEGGING ROWLEY FOR A MINISTRY OF PAN thinking that they will put her in charge ... but ONE REASONABLE FELLAH just expose them

11 Sep 11
Reply by odw

"Claude:  It's a shame because Beverley has now scuppered any chance of pan progressi…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 9 to Why would BEVERLEY and the TRIVIAL TROOP choose to fight a war with DOCTOR DOLLY when they have to go BEG HER FOR MONEY??

2 Sep 9

"Claude:  You are "Crazy" - LOL"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 9 to GIMME MORE GIMME MORE you know that I LIKE IT ... ah have ah PARTY TEMPERATURE meh body on fire ... When Steel Talks is the Beat ... hope yuh could stand the HEAT HEAT HEAT!!!

1 Sep 9

"Claude:  I met Marcus when I was in Trinidad this year and he is such a focused youn…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Sep 9 to Like RICHARD NIXON used to say: Let me make ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR -- I don't want NOBODY attacking MARCUS ASH on THIS FORUM!!!

1 Sep 9

"Lilian:  Of course it's going to happen ..... and it will be the fault of Pan Trinba…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 30 to What's wrong with this picture?

20 Sep 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It's so embarrassing.  It's like "We'll just use any photo". Come on WIADCA.  Get yo…"

20 Sep 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Bugs:  No attention to detail!!"

20 Sep 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Russell:  Let's see how this one unfolds ...."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 28 to INGRID BLACKWOOD-BELLE: It makes me wonder why Pan Trinbago, in their vexatious and vengeful mood, can put on such a accomplished show LAST MINUTE ...

2 Aug 28

"MTTB:  So, I am now understanding that the "Revenge Concert" was a success.  Well, P…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 27 to CARIFESTA PAN SUPER CONCERT -- A BIG HIT!!! PAN TRINBAGO scores almost $75,000 from THE EVENT!!!

18 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service