When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (403)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  I almost wet myself when I read this story.  Couldn't stop laughing ....."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jul 15, 2020 to Well allyuh know that KEITH DIAZ and RICHARD FORTEAU steal over $60,000,000 from PAN TRINBAGO -- but DIAZ still have THE NERVE to go and CUSS OUT my PRESIDENT (THE BEV) for owing him UNPAID SALARY ...

7 Jul 15, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  When Beverley was elected, although I did have my doubts about her, I wante…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 25, 2020 to INGRID BLACKWOOD-BELLE: The SADDEST PART of the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is that the VERY PEOPLE who were REJECTED in the LAST PAN TRINBAGO ELECTION are the SAME PEOPLE who are ...

1 May 25, 2020
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Earl:  you had me in stitches. Maybe I'm looking at this through rose coloured glass…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 22, 2020 to EARL RICHARDS: How come EVERYBODY DOING SOMETHING to promote their product in these COVID TIMES except BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO? And she does get about $25 MILLION every year from ROWLEY

2 May 22, 2020

"Claude:  I just call it as I see it!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 19, 2020 to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is a CURSE ON PAN!!!

5 May 19, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil, don't go there ….."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 19, 2020 to I am very intrigued as to how THE CARIBBEAN dodged the COVID VIRUS given the EXTREME DAMAGE it has done elsewhere ...

7 May 21, 2020
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Claude:  I was really hoping that Beverley would do something different from the pre…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied May 4, 2020 to THE UNCONSCIOUS PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENT: BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE ... clearly THE WORST PRESIDENT in the HISTORY OF PAN TRINBAGO

1 May 4, 2020

"Kersh, I was really enjoying your performance and then you put Beverley centre stage…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 30, 2020 to LIVE with Kersh Ramsey BP Renegades Steel Orchestra

3 Apr 30, 2020
Reply by Aquil

"Aquil:  I'm fine, working from home, not enjoying the lockdown. Claude:  You do make…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 24, 2020 to EARL RICHARDS: I want you to come and tell me what you think about THIS VIDEO ... and this is just a private discussion between me and you and ingrid and cecil and mercer and russell and dolly ...

6 Apr 24, 2020

"Well done guys.  I'm impressed"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 24, 2020 to EARL RICHARDS: I want you to come and tell me what you think about THIS VIDEO ... and this is just a private discussion between me and you and ingrid and cecil and mercer and russell and dolly ...

6 Apr 24, 2020

"Claude:  Hope you are keeping well. It seems to me that money is Beverley's focus an…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Apr 20, 2020 to INGRID: Ah hear yuh on an ah 3 week LOCK DOWN in LONDON -- come and make ah lime nah ... girl ah was real busy but MEH PAN PROJECT done except for THE MARKETING ...

4 Apr 20, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service