When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"Mercer:  I have to say, I was caught up in the UK Panorama/Carnival scene this weeke…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 27 to CARIFESTA PAN SUPER CONCERT -- A BIG HIT!!! PAN TRINBAGO scores almost $75,000 from THE EVENT!!!

18 Aug 28
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude:  If they fire Marcus, they will be shooting themselves in the foot and are c…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 27 to But Cecil Hinkson -- Yuh never give meh no KINDA REPORT on THE PAN SUPER CONCERT ...

2 Aug 27
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  I have to agree with you, especially the part about getting rid of Dane Gul…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 23 to CECIL HINKSON ASKS: What needs to be done to advance the STEELBAND (PAN) to the NEXT LEVEL?

2 Aug 23

"Russell:  Yuh Too Bad ......"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 22 to THIS MAN (NEVILLE JOHN) said that WE NEED SOME CRITICAL THINKERS IN PAN -- ah know that he eh talking about BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE ....

4 Sep 20
Reply by odw

"Claude:  I'm not sure if the "Reactionary Show" will make any money but, at $100 a t…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 21 to PAN TRINBAGO SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF!!! And the TRINIDADIANS who are following BEVERLEY in this abhorrent behaviour are a DISGRACE TO PAN!!!

1 Aug 21

"Hazel, the fact that proposals for Carifesta 2019 were supposed to be lodged by 29 J…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 21 to Getting Carifesta right - Trinidad Express Editorial

5 Aug 21

"Claude:  I have now read up on the history of Antigua and TAPSO so all is well"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 20 to Well I thought that I HAD ENJOYED LIFE!!! But now I know that I did not even know what ENJOYING LIFE was ALL ABOUT until the AUGUST PAN MONTH (2019) ... Ah want to BAWL!!!

2 Aug 20

"Claude:  Stop with the taster about Antigua and TASPO .... I'm salivating as we "spe…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 20 to Well I thought that I HAD ENJOYED LIFE!!! But now I know that I did not even know what ENJOYING LIFE was ALL ABOUT until the AUGUST PAN MONTH (2019) ... Ah want to BAWL!!!

2 Aug 20

"Claude:  You really need to explain Trinidad Politics to me.  I can't keep up. For e…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 20 to THE POWER REALLY WENT TO BEVERLEY HEAD ... to the POINT where she went and START A WAR WITH DOCTOR DOLLY. How STUPID CAN YOU BE?

1 Aug 20

"I'm not 100% if Pan Trinbago, in particular, Beverley were sitting at the table when…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Aug 19 to ‘We have been faithful’ Pan Trinbago head hits Carifesta snub

2 Aug 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service