When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  As promised, here is my full report on my 2020 Carnival experience. As hubb…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Cecil, I hear you loud and clear."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"LOL, LOL, LOL Cecil, whoever you saw in Tribe, it definitely wasn't me!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 11 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"Claude: You've put me in the spotlight again .... and you know how shy I am! I'll gi…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 10 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"Thanks, I will"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Feb 9 to Panorama Semi Finals

3 Feb 9

"Salah, I'm so sorry to read about your experience.  I don't know how you and your lo…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Feb 4 to Trouble in the Evening

18 Feb 4
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Cecil, that would probably make sense to those who live in Trinidad and Tobago but w…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 30 to Junior Panorama

4 Jan 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  LOL - you will either need to return to Trinidad or come across to London f…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 29 to DEM BOOGSIE FANS eh even put up "VISION 2020" for MAN TO LISTEN TO in advance -- is true BOOGSIE GONE THRU in the PANORAMA TING ... BUT STILL!!!

16 Jan 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  It's easy to spend money .... when it's not yours!!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 29 to Carnival King & Queen show ‘back where it belongs’ [Everything that GYPSY and BEVERLEY do -- have to REDO]

2 Jan 29

"Claude:  In this instance, "recycling" is not the way to go ..."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 24 to Is this NEW PRO the same WHITFIELD WEEKES who sued PAN TRINBAGO?

3 Jan 24
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service