When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG - a topic just for me.  My 15 minutes of fame. Claude, thanks for the video.  I…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 15, 2017 to INGRID: I am putting up this calypso JUST FOR YOU. If you cannot understand it, I could explain it to you in 100 pages!!!

5 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude, it is so obvious that Keith will drag this out for as long as he can.  I als…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 15, 2017 to The CIP should already have had a shadow executive in place, or at least a steering committee ....

11 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Junior, enjoy the catch up!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 14, 2017 to IF NOT THE CIP, WHO?

26 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude, that is why I really enjoy reading your comments.  Both you and Russell know…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 14, 2017 to Time for the CIP to step up their POLITICAL GAME

6 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, the PRO's articles come across as the rantings of a mad man so it was obviou…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 12, 2017 to I never vouched for RUSSELL PROVIDENCE!!!

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Russell, it is obvious that you are very passionate about  the pan progression which…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 12, 2017 to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

23 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Merrytonestothebone:  Thank you so much for your comments.  I really enjoyed reading…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 12, 2017 to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

23 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude. I've already said they should boycott Panorama 2018.  After all, Panorama wa…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 10, 2017 to All the BLUFFING going on at the TOP with THE NCC and THE MINISTER OF CULTURE and PAN TRINBAGO ...

3 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude, what's the point of having a "Conformist Forum"?  Russell is a breakaway and…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 8, 2017 to At the RISK of MAKING ENEMIES, I have to tip my hat to RUSSELL PROVIDENCE!!!

5 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"merrytonestothebone, don't let others' views put you off commenting on the forum.  I…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Nov 8, 2017 to I don't like people calling other people IGNORANT and ILLITERATE on this forum; there are other ways to make your points!!!

10 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service