When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"Cecil:  As far as I can recall, the Greens was originally the brainchild of Byron Se…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 18, 2017 to NLCB invests more than $1.7M in pan and kaiso

16 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Cecil:  I think you're right.  I didn't even know they (Dane and Gregrory) were meet…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 13, 2017 to Well you got to love how DIAZ and FORTEAU lick up DANE and GREGORY and put them in their place

18 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Gregory, I have to apologise for this comment.  I hadn't appreciated the pressure yo…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 13, 2017 to A Message From Gregory Lindsay of UPPM (the United Pan Peoples Movement)

25 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Cecil:  I never looked at it that way and so I only imagine how overwhelming it must…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 13, 2017 to Well you got to love how DIAZ and FORTEAU lick up DANE and GREGORY and put them in their place

18 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Gregory, I can't understand what happened.  I don't really care about PT's antic bec…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 12, 2017 to A Message From Gregory Lindsay of UPPM (the United Pan Peoples Movement)

25 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Claude, I don't want to believe it but it is staring me in the face.  I was rooting…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 12, 2017 to Well you got to love how DIAZ and FORTEAU lick up DANE and GREGORY and put them in their place

18 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"odw:  I'm laughing because I absolutely love this film.  However, based on what has…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 12, 2017 to Well you got to love how DIAZ and FORTEAU lick up DANE and GREGORY and put them in their place

18 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I'm absolutely speechless!  I can't believe that with all the meetings and the placa…"

18 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"OK, Cecil.  What do you think is happening?  In relation to the cars, have you watch…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 11, 2017 to DOCTOR DOLLY inciting riot and trying to bring down organisation— says Forteau!!!

8 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"That is why I don't trust none of the Executive.  All of them are crooks.  If they w…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 11, 2017 to DOCTOR DOLLY inciting riot and trying to bring down organisation— says Forteau!!!

8 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service