When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, LOL Claude:  I know the lyrics but I'm sure you will give me your own interpret…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12, 2020 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude/Cecil:  you guys are so funny"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 12, 2020 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13, 2020

"Claude:  As promised, here is my full report on my 2020 Carnival experience. As hubb…"

14 Mar 13, 2020

"Cecil, I hear you loud and clear."

14 Mar 13, 2020

"LOL, LOL, LOL Cecil, whoever you saw in Tribe, it definitely wasn't me!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 11, 2020 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13, 2020

"Claude: You've put me in the spotlight again .... and you know how shy I am! I'll gi…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Mar 10, 2020 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13, 2020

"Thanks, I will"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Feb 9, 2020 to Panorama Semi Finals

3 Feb 9, 2020

"Salah, I'm so sorry to read about your experience.  I don't know how you and your lo…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Feb 4, 2020 to Trouble in the Evening

18 Feb 4, 2020
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Cecil, that would probably make sense to those who live in Trinidad and Tobago but w…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 30, 2020 to Junior Panorama

4 Jan 30, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude:  LOL - you will either need to return to Trinidad or come across to London f…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 29, 2020 to DEM BOOGSIE FANS eh even put up "VISION 2020" for MAN TO LISTEN TO in advance -- is true BOOGSIE GONE THRU in the PANORAMA TING ... BUT STILL!!!

16 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service