When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude:  It's easy to spend money .... when it's not yours!!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 29, 2020 to Carnival King & Queen show ‘back where it belongs’ [Everything that GYPSY and BEVERLEY do -- have to REDO]

2 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude:  In this instance, "recycling" is not the way to go ..."

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 24, 2020 to Is this NEW PRO the same WHITFIELD WEEKES who sued PAN TRINBAGO?

3 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Bugs

"Claude:  Transparency is surely lacking, as is Integrity!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 23, 2020 to So BEVERLEY call the VEE PEE into her office and tell him that she want him to resign -- and the VEE PEE tell she: Who yuh talking too, NOT ME!!!

1 Jan 23, 2020

"MTTB:  If Beverley freely allowed someone in her own committee to take advantage of…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 22, 2020 to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 Jan 22, 2020
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"LOL, LOL, LOL - no-one want to associate with him now that he has been binned!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 22, 2020 to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 Jan 22, 2020
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Claude:  I'm reading your comments and spluttering my English Breakfast Tea all over…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 10, 2020 to After all the PROMISES about FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE and making PAN YARDS CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is out there BEGGING FOR MONEY like the GIMME GIMME QUEEN

1 Jan 10, 2020

"MTTB:  When you're jumping from band to band in a competition, you are competing aga…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 9, 2020 to MTTB: Now that NEW ENGLAND loss, yuh think TOM BRADY could say he going and QUARTERBACK for MINNESOTA now and come to SAN FRANCISCO on SATURDAY? Yuh mad oh MEH LARD OH!!! So why corrupt yuh culture...

5 Jan 9, 2020

"Beverley needs to realise that she is not going to get her way by "throwing her toys…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 9, 2020 to Pan Trinbago, NCC disagree on Savannah plan -- Pan City vs North Park

6 Jan 10, 2020
Reply by Martin Maitland

"MTTB:  That seems to be the name of the game and the powers that be are turning a bl…"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 8, 2020 to MTTB: Now that NEW ENGLAND loss, yuh think TOM BRADY could say he going and QUARTERBACK for MINNESOTA now and come to SAN FRANCISCO on SATURDAY? Yuh mad oh MEH LARD OH!!! So why corrupt yuh culture...

5 Jan 9, 2020

"Claude:  I'm absolutely speechless !!"

Ingrid Blackwood-Belle replied Jan 8, 2020 to BEVERLEY BELIEVERS projecting MASSIVE PROFITS from TOBAGO MEDIUM BAND PANORAMA -- 20,000 TURNOUT PROJECTED

6 Jan 8, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service