When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

S. F. Thomas's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Bugs: It wasn't so much what  he said, but what he didn't. The Syrian community is i…"

S. F. Thomas replied Jun 28, 2017 to Anthony Bourdain takes on Trinidad in the latest episode of "Parts Unknown"!

38 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"odw: Thanks for posting these. I gave a link only to the second, then realized the e…"

S. F. Thomas replied Jun 26, 2017 to Anthony Bourdain takes on Trinidad in the latest episode of "Parts Unknown"!

38 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Wey de link?"

S. F. Thomas replied Jun 26, 2017 to Anthony Bourdain takes on Trinidad in the latest episode of "Parts Unknown"!

38 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude: I don't  get the specific allusion as to parr chahee and the video, but of c…"

S. F. Thomas replied Jun 24, 2017 to Anthony Bourdain takes on Trinidad in the latest episode of "Parts Unknown"!

38 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude: Never heard it, don't know what it means. But inquiring minds want to know..…"

S. F. Thomas replied Jun 24, 2017 to Anthony Bourdain takes on Trinidad in the latest episode of "Parts Unknown"!

38 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Wayne, Claude: I agree in part with both your comments. But actually, I think this w…"

38 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"odw: I meant to refer to Curry Tabanca as a particular piece, not as a genre. CT was…"

S. F. Thomas replied Jun 10, 2017 to Grand Masters Speak on "Beating Pan"

36 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"odw: Yeah, that's one of my favorites on a lazy weekend... -Big Sid"

36 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"odw: "From the academic side we can make the mental shift, it more difficult for ot…"

36 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"odw: Thanks for that. Thought-provoking. Very profound point made by the Elders... t…"

S. F. Thomas replied Jun 9, 2017 to Grand Masters Speak on "Beating Pan"

36 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service