When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

S. F. Thomas's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude: HOPELESS is a strong word, self-fulfilling... OTOH, it certainly seems like…"

S. F. Thomas replied May 31, 2017 to When will the people on this forum come to realize that KEITH DIAZ has ZERO INTEREST in the PAN MOVEMENT

18 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Claude: Whom you have to convince ultimately are the voters who put him there, and h…"

S. F. Thomas replied May 31, 2017 to When will the people on this forum come to realize that KEITH DIAZ has ZERO INTEREST in the PAN MOVEMENT

18 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

""Newsday mentioned in an article that they asked BOOGSIE about the "FOUNDATION" and…"

S. F. Thomas replied May 21, 2017 to "BIG 5" STEELBANDS START FOUNDATION

44 May 23, 2017
Reply by J.A.T

"Thanks Ayesha. Sometimes I think T&T  stands for Twisty and Twirly. Every little…"

44 May 23, 2017
Reply by J.A.T

"Claude: I interrogated my gut on this one, and it tells me, something is not quite r…"

44 May 23, 2017
Reply by J.A.T

"Well, I wouldn't weep for PT, nor for the panmen and panwomen of T&T, if the opp…"

S. F. Thomas replied May 19, 2017 to ST. PATRICK SCHOOL STEEL ORCHESTRA WINS VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL PAN FEST COMPETITION

9 May 19, 2017
Reply by S. F. Thomas

"SuperBowl, World Cup, Olympics.... whichever, the idea is the same. I think "Olympic…"

S. F. Thomas replied May 19, 2017 to ST. PATRICK SCHOOL STEEL ORCHESTRA WINS VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL PAN FEST COMPETITION

9 May 19, 2017
Reply by S. F. Thomas

"Thanks guys. Appreciate the quick response. It's what I thought. Obviously the sync…"

9 May 19, 2017
Reply by S. F. Thomas

"On a different matter while I'm here... A question for odw and Claude especially, th…"

S. F. Thomas replied May 18, 2017 to ST. PATRICK SCHOOL STEEL ORCHESTRA WINS VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL PAN FEST COMPETITION

9 May 19, 2017
Reply by S. F. Thomas

"Congratulations to St. Patrick's. Somebody is doing some great work in the V.I. I f…"

S. F. Thomas replied May 18, 2017 to ST. PATRICK SCHOOL STEEL ORCHESTRA WINS VIRGINIA INTERNATIONAL PAN FEST COMPETITION

9 May 19, 2017
Reply by S. F. Thomas

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service