When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rudy Kendall's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"I will not tell you the name of the most respected author on pan on the internet, be…"

Rudy Kendall replied Jun 2, 2016 to EVERYBODY PIMPING THE PAN!!!

27 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"17million views. Which steelpan video you know even have 1/5 of those views? aand m…"

27 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Vex is an understatement through how I feel! trust me, it ah bun me! But that is ex…"

27 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"and see how you just boost up the white man's ego just now and have him puffing out…"

Rudy Kendall replied Jun 2, 2016 to Anybody who reads all the articles that PAN TIMES posts on this forum and sees how organized the WHITE STEELBAND MOVEMENT is in America should wake up and see where things are going with PAN GLOBALLY!

4 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"This is precisely the problem with some people who fail to realize that negroes and…"

Rudy Kendall replied Jun 2, 2016 to Anybody who reads all the articles that PAN TIMES posts on this forum and sees how organized the WHITE STEELBAND MOVEMENT is in America should wake up and see where things are going with PAN GLOBALLY!

4 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"As a purveyor of pan, I can go on and on without end about this subject.  The major…"

27 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Greetings,  I am glad to be a part of the community officially. I have been a long…"

Rudy Kendall replied Jun 2, 2016 to The question of race.......

33 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service