When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rudy Kendall's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"In my opinion, WST should be the biggest, most active steelpan facebook group in exi…"

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 6, 2016 to CECIL HINKSON: What happened to your forum? 15000 members and NOBODY POSTING!!!

7 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Glenroy, the powers that be here would have to retire James ''Pan'' Foster and put i…"

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 6, 2016 to CECIL HINKSON: What happened to your forum? 15000 members and NOBODY POSTING!!!

7 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"The forum format has been taking a hit across the board, regardless of the industry…"

7 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Before we start trying to top this handpan video, we should work on topping the foll…"

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 6, 2016 to We need two good PAN MEN to top this video. Over 18 million views!!!

15 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by paddy corea

""

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 5, 2016 to Introducing the 21-note KaribPAN 3-Pan Cello Pan

1 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"I touched lightly on this subject in some articles but I may have to delve a little…"

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 1, 2016 to Creating a special musical instrument in Madison

3 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Lahdhavemercy, Pan Times is reporting Handpan news! It's been a long time coming b…"

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 1, 2016 to Creating a special musical instrument in Madison

3 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Check out your boy showing his true colors!  Its no coincidence that ''daemon''…"

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 1, 2016 to From Russia with Hate: The Swastika Steel Tongue Drum

3 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Big up yuself, Claude. Mi just love pan period in all of its incarnations, but the…"

Rudy Kendall replied Aug 1, 2016 to From Russia with Hate: The Swastika Steel Tongue Drum

3 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Pay de bandsman dem money! Dem seh dem want dem money and from dem play dem haffi g…"

Rudy Kendall replied Jul 29, 2016 to Players tell Pan Trinbago "pay me what you owe me." with Rihanna voice - Stupid not in town

9 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service