When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Eye4Pan's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Rest in Peace Claudette... You will be missed but also Remembered My sincere condole…"

Eye4Pan replied May 30 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Claudette Baptiste on her passing

7 Jun 2
Reply by Leelee

"My first official panorama experience playing 'I-Music' arranged by Lil Jack for Moo…"

Eye4Pan replied Apr 27 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Alston Jack on his passing

1 Apr 27
Reply by Eye4Pan

"He was my friend and will be sorely missed R.I.P brethren."

Eye4Pan replied Nov 12, 2020 to A Moment in Pan - Condolences to the family and friends of Shafeeq Muhammad

3 Nov 12, 2020
Reply by Aquil

"Yuh big Mr. Brooks! Respect and love... Blessings  "

Eye4Pan replied Nov 10, 2020 to Meet Earl Brooks Jr. - Performing Artist, Instructor, Arranger - UpClose!

1 Nov 10, 2020
Reply by Eye4Pan

" Nah... these guys here "indigisounds" are way ahead of the game!"

Eye4Pan replied Sep 18, 2020 to These guys are getting close to the PERFECT PAN TONES!!!! They will get there before the LIVE PAN!!!

2 Sep 18, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Big Big Calypso artist... Legendary.... nuff respect and thank you for the music...…"

Eye4Pan replied Sep 12, 2020 to Calypso Icon Sir Rupert “King Swallow” Philo Dies

5 Sep 12, 2020
Reply by Kwame

"Rel niceness"

Eye4Pan replied Apr 6, 2020 to LOCKDOWN CAN’T STOP US! -- Contrast Steel Band

9 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by marilyn metivier-sheppard

"Blessed Birthday Hueloy!"

Eye4Pan replied Apr 6, 2020 to Happy Birthday to Hueloy - April 5

14 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Eye4Pan

"Niceness..."

Eye4Pan replied Apr 2, 2020 to AQUIL ARRINDELL PRODUCED THIS VIDEO from his CUT THYME STUDIOS in SOUTH TRINIDAD ... ASIA (The Vocalist) is his DAUGHTER

7 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Aquil

"My condolences to the Douglas family. May you rest in God's peace brother."

Eye4Pan replied Mar 31, 2020 to Martin “Dougie” Douglas - president of CrossFire Steel Orchestra has passed

8 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service