When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"......This was so lovely, blessings to the married couple n all in attendance !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Nov 24 to A Moment in Pan - A Japanese Pan Wedding

4 Nov 26
Reply by merrytonestothebone

".....Steelband meeting was held at Winston (Cutie) Munroe home...not at Clyde Henry'…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 11 to Hueloy - Cultural Promoter - Steelband History

9 Apr 11
Reply by Pan Times

".......Sonatas....Sterling Pl...BK....Brooklinaires....E98 St...East NY....I's not '…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 11 to Hueloy - Cultural Promoter - Steelband History

9 Apr 11
Reply by Pan Times

".....Congratulations and best wishes my friends..."

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Feb 22 to Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

20 Feb 23
Reply by kaiso

".....Best wishes young man !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Feb 22 to Tobago’s youngest pan arranger

3 Feb 22
Reply by kelvinlyder

"......My heartfelt condolences to her family and band....she was such a wonderful pe…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Nov 13, 2018 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Erica Renaud

5 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

".......Congratulations my friend, well deserved !!! "

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied May 13, 2017 to Congratulations to Doctor Clifford Alexis of NIU

9 May 16, 2017
Reply by Brian

"....My heartfelt condolences to his family and band !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied May 9, 2017 to Celebration of the Life Of / FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS for - Charles "CHALO" "Scratchaman" Francis of Despers USA

8 May 11, 2017
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

".......My heartfelt condolences to his family, he will be sorely missed !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Jan 14, 2017 to PASSING OF A FRIEND

10 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by PJJ

".....Her grandmother's brother was Dudley Rouff....Captain/Mgr. of Tokyo in the earl…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Mar 1, 2016 to Meet Cherylee Goddard-Legair - Trinidad & Tobago

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service