When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

".......Historical pic of my friends.....Rest in eternal peace Neville !!! "

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 30 to Remembering my mentor Neville Jules --- by Martin Albino

4 May 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"....My heartfelt condolences to his family !!!! "

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 11 to Panist Oscar Williams has passed

5 Apr 11
Reply by knolly smith

".....Happy birthday my friend, wishing you many, many more happy ones !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Mar 30 to When Steel Talks extends Birthday greetings to pan pioneer Sterling Betancourt.

4 Mar 30
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"....My heartfelt condolences to his family and the Pan Fraternity....he represented…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Feb 18 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Hugh Borde

16 Feb 22
Reply by Angela Marcelle

"...That's my Pan nephew since 2010...."

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Jan 24 to Kudos to Marcus Ash and the Youth Arm of Pan Trinbago

3 Jan 24
Reply by VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG

"......Best wishes my friends !!!! "

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Jan 8 to Trio wants to put Potential pan at top

4 Jan 8

"....Thanks for sharing James....Loved the perf....."

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Dec 7, 2019 to Live Stream --- Earl Rodney & Friends

1 Dec 7, 2019

"......This was so lovely, blessings to the married couple n all in attendance !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Nov 24, 2019 to A Moment in Pan - A Japanese Pan Wedding

4 Nov 26, 2019
Reply by merrytonestothebone

".....Steelband meeting was held at Winston (Cutie) Munroe home...not at Clyde Henry'…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 11, 2019 to Hueloy - Cultural Promoter - Steelband History

9 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Pan Times

".......Sonatas....Sterling Pl...BK....Brooklinaires....E98 St...East NY....I's not '…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 11, 2019 to Hueloy - Cultural Promoter - Steelband History

9 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Pan Times

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service