When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"...That's my Pan nephew since 2010...."

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied on Friday to Kudos to Marcus Ash and the Youth Arm of Pan Trinbago

3 on Friday
Reply by VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG

"......Best wishes my friends !!!! "

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Jan 8 to Trio wants to put Potential pan at top

4 Jan 8

"....Thanks for sharing James....Loved the perf....."

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Dec 7, 2019 to Live Stream --- Earl Rodney & Friends

1 Dec 7, 2019

"......This was so lovely, blessings to the married couple n all in attendance !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Nov 24, 2019 to A Moment in Pan - A Japanese Pan Wedding

4 Nov 26, 2019
Reply by merrytonestothebone

".....Steelband meeting was held at Winston (Cutie) Munroe home...not at Clyde Henry'…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 11, 2019 to Hueloy - Cultural Promoter - Steelband History

9 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Pan Times

".......Sonatas....Sterling Pl...BK....Brooklinaires....E98 St...East NY....I's not '…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Apr 11, 2019 to Hueloy - Cultural Promoter - Steelband History

9 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Pan Times

".....Congratulations and best wishes my friends..."

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Feb 22, 2019 to Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

20 Feb 23, 2019
Reply by kaiso

".....Best wishes young man !!!"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Feb 22, 2019 to Tobago’s youngest pan arranger

3 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by kelvinlyder

"......My heartfelt condolences to her family and band....she was such a wonderful pe…"

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied Nov 13, 2018 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Erica Renaud

5 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

".......Congratulations my friend, well deserved !!! "

VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG replied May 13, 2017 to Congratulations to Doctor Clifford Alexis of NIU

9 May 16, 2017
Reply by Brian

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service