When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,486)

Discussions Replied To (1483) Replies Latest Activity

""PROSTITUTES" too Cecil...No difference really..."

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 13 to When I look at the LEVEL OF SUPPORT for CRACKSHOTS in the PANORAMA and the ARGUMENTS that people are putting up in support -- I am assured that PAN PROGRESS is NOT ON THE CALENDAR ...

7 Jan 13
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"No comment..."

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 10 to Merrytonestothebone: I have a message for you about CRACKSHOTS (SteelPan Musicians) and ATTORNEYS ...

1 Jan 10

"That could probably be the next step...Problem is, the arrangers (and crackshots) ha…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 9 to Pan Trinbago Remains Positive, Moves Towards Panorama 2020 Despite Hurdles, Bumps, Hiccups In The Road

10 Jan 10
Reply by odw

"Nah...didn't see him..."

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 9 to Pan Trinbago Remains Positive, Moves Towards Panorama 2020 Despite Hurdles, Bumps, Hiccups In The Road

10 Jan 10
Reply by odw

"Go ahead Bev girl...Buy yuh fight..."

10 Jan 10
Reply by odw

"Asked if Peters had given an undertaking that Pan City would be erected, Ramsey-Moor…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 8 to Pan Trinbago, NCC disagree on Savannah plan -- Pan City vs North Park

6 Jan 10
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Oh?...Ingrid, you know that word too?...I mentioned it on Facebook recently in the f…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 8 to MTTB: Now that NEW ENGLAND loss, yuh think TOM BRADY could say he going and QUARTERBACK for MINNESOTA now and come to SAN FRANCISCO on SATURDAY? Yuh mad oh MEH LARD OH!!! So why corrupt yuh culture...

5 Jan 9
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"...But in Trinidad Panorama yuh could play for 7 bands in the Prelims and if 5 get k…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 8 to MTTB: Now that NEW ENGLAND loss, yuh think TOM BRADY could say he going and QUARTERBACK for MINNESOTA now and come to SAN FRANCISCO on SATURDAY? Yuh mad oh MEH LARD OH!!! So why corrupt yuh culture...

5 Jan 9
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Wha kind hard hard question you asking me this hot January day? Claude, it doh have…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 7 to Are we waiting for small bands semis to continue the attack on Bev,Pantrinbago,Audit,Vee Pee,Players $$$ One band per player,Wait Bev wait Bev Wait.,

5 Jan 7

"So you didn't know that we have to wait till after Carnival to continue discussing P…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jan 7 to Are we waiting for small bands semis to continue the attack on Bev,Pantrinbago,Audit,Vee Pee,Players $$$ One band per player,Wait Bev wait Bev Wait.,

5 Jan 7

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service