When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,409)

Discussions Replied To (1408) Replies Latest Activity

"Cecil...I don't know if you're present at the exercise that saw Mme. Ramsey Moore el…"

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 12 to CECIL HINKSON: Since you are now the GLOBAL VOICE of BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO -- ah want to know how come there is NO announcement of the DEATH of CURTIS PIERRE on their website as of yet ...

8 Sep 13
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Cecil..."the opportunity to do her thing"...or "our thing"? So if "we" not in favour…"

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 12 to CECIL HINKSON: Since you are now the GLOBAL VOICE of BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO -- ah want to know how come there is NO announcement of the DEATH of CURTIS PIERRE on their website as of yet ...

8 Sep 13
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Scary eh?..."

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 11 to Well BEVERLEY have all her lackeys out there now BEGGING ROWLEY FOR A MINISTRY OF PAN thinking that they will put her in charge ... but ONE REASONABLE FELLAH just expose them

11 Sep 11
Reply by odw

"I have to disagree with you Mercer...Sir...Possibilities for Pan abound locally and…"

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 9 to Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil...There is simply nothing about Panorama that should be taken seriously...Mayb…"

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 8 to Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"DRAFT: A cold breeze..."Mind how yuh stand up bare-back in front de 'fridge, yuh go…"

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 8 to Pan Trinbago - Tentative Calendar of Events Carnival /Panorama 2020

19 Sep 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I read the following on Facebook earlier today..."Leadership is not about being the…"

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 5 to Well I cannot believe that BEVERLEY come quite from TOBAGO and DISCRIMINATING against certain bands in TRINIDAD after she promised to be PRESIDENT for ALL STEELBANDS

1 Sep 5
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"But between you and me and everybody else who feel to care...The Education Officer's…"

merrytonestothebone replied Sep 4 to Pan Trinbago Poop Turns to MANURE!

11 Sep 5
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Oh...ok...my bad...Like ah tryin' to buy fight...lol...He must be eh ready for we ye…"

11 Sep 5
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"No no Claude I received the correspondence via my gmail account on behalf of the ban…"

11 Sep 5
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service