When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,433)

Discussions Replied To (1430) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding of "fair play" disqualifies me from being a Panorama judge...Moreso…"

merrytonestothebone replied 10 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

24 10 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"BRAVO BUGS!!...Go to the head of the class..."

merrytonestothebone replied 15 hours ago to A Panorama Question - How can there be a discrepancy of 28 points between two judges?

24 10 hours ago

"Claude...You continue to take Panorama much more seriously than me..."

merrytonestothebone replied on Wednesday to Cecil Hinkson: How come YOU and BEVERLEY put ICE WATER ENSEMBLE and MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE way down at NUMBER 40?

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Thanks again for the support..."

merrytonestothebone replied Nov 6 to The Constitution of PanTrinbago Inc.

21 Nov 6
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Noted ODW...Please spread the word...wherever..."

merrytonestothebone replied Nov 6 to The Constitution of PanTrinbago Inc.

21 Nov 6
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Ey...you Mr Gonzales...Yuh could get charged for copyright infringement...Doh use my…"

merrytonestothebone replied Nov 5 to Pan Trinbago says 2019 has been a good year for the organisation as it has managed to reduce its debt significantly

5 Nov 6
Reply by odw

"Tuition available also..."

merrytonestothebone replied Nov 3 to Please be advised...

1 Nov 3

"Earl...You are obviously much more "excited" about the impending Panorama season tha…"

merrytonestothebone replied Nov 3 to Claude,Cecil,Bugs,MTTB and others.Hope you are all excited to hear the first NOTES of long 2020 Panorama Season. looking forward to hearing the Good,Bad and ugly comments from all Pan Lovers.

7 Nov 3
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So...what happen to the Medium Bands Final in Tobago?...Or, will the both finals be…"

merrytonestothebone replied Oct 21 to PANORAMA OBSESSION: The fi­nal of the Na­tion­al Panora­ma (Small Bands) will be held in To­ba­go in 2020 says BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

5 Oct 21
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I'll believe it when I see it...If and when they announce a fail-safe to counter peo…"

merrytonestothebone replied Oct 20 to [MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE is the MOST INFLUENTIAL VOICE ON THIS FORUM] Panorama 2020 launches tomorrow -- [and ONE MAN could only play for ONE BAND]!!!

10 Oct 20
Reply by earl richards

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service