When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,589)

Discussions Replied To (1586) Replies Latest Activity

"No surprise with the 1st place thus far..."

merrytonestothebone replied 14 hours ago to PanoGrama 2021 Prelims Results - Top 20 Move On To Semi-finals

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"He had the best sounding instrument so far as well..."

merrytonestothebone replied yesterday to The 2021 NLCB PanoGrama - Night 2 -- The World Cup of Steelpan

6 yesterday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Accept my condolences Salah..."

merrytonestothebone replied May 2 to The Passing of a matriarch and steelpan activist

26 on Thursday
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Advantage Claude...Advantage!!..."

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 30 to Merrytonestothbone: With the POSTPONEMENT of THE PAN RAMAJAY ... I have PLENTY MORE TIME to practice "WE KINDA MUSIC" -- so I hope that YOUR TIPS AND TRICKS BOOK could take me to THE TOP ...

1 Apr 30

"Follow me on the web.. Tips, Tricks, Theory..."

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 24 to "Tips..Tricks..Theory Book" by Eric McAllister (MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE) -- WST MEMBER RELEASES MUSIC (PAN) BOOK ...

9 Apr 24

"The grandson is quite good...He is with his papa every day...I do home-schooling wit…"

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 20 to "Tips..Tricks..Theory Book" by Eric McAllister (MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE) -- WST MEMBER RELEASES MUSIC (PAN) BOOK ...

9 Apr 24

"Well...I can't guarantee that studying Tips, Tricks and Theory will help you to exce…"

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 20 to "Tips..Tricks..Theory Book" by Eric McAllister (MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE) -- WST MEMBER RELEASES MUSIC (PAN) BOOK ...

9 Apr 24

"Thanks much Claude, Aquil and ODW for your kind words and support…Tips, Tricks and T…"

9 Apr 24

"Pan Tastic...Where were you when the same Hadad family came to Boggsie's and ultimat…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 14 to PAN TASTIC rails against THE ONE PERCENT taking over THE PRODUCTION OF PAN [With BEVERLEY'S and PAN TRINBAGO'S BLESSINGS]

1 Feb 14

"Claude...yuh really missing meh boy...But ah refuse to take yuh bait this time...Doh…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jul 29, 2020 to TOO MUCH QUACKS AND INVALIDS: Now TRINI PAN MEN who doh have THAT SKILL jumping on the PAN SOLOIST BOAT AT WILL -- and calling themselves PAN SOLOISTS STILL (Mikhail Salcedo et al???)

1 Jul 29, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service