When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,593)

Discussions Replied To (1590) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude...Hardware companies have begun advertising wheels...Pan Trinbago had has beg…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jul 13 to UDeCOTT is to blame and not Pan Trinbago for the building on the Highway; Constitutional breaches part 2; Election must be held in October

2 Jul 13
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Sleep...Great one..."

merrytonestothebone replied May 25 to Champion arranger Lennox “Bobby” Mohammed has passed

5 May 27
Reply by farouk nandah

"Yes...I had him still ahead...He was different... avant garde...didn't play notes fo…"

merrytonestothebone replied May 25 to THE POSTING THAT STARTED THE GLOBAL PAN WAR (ON TOBAGO and THE PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO?)

6 May 26
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"...And here I was thinking that the competition was open to foreign panists too...Ne…"

merrytonestothebone replied May 25 to THE POSTING THAT STARTED THE GLOBAL PAN WAR (ON TOBAGO and THE PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO?)

6 May 26
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"No surprise with the 1st place thus far..."

merrytonestothebone replied May 10 to PanoGrama 2021 Prelims Results - Top 20 Move On To Semi-finals

2 May 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"He had the best sounding instrument so far as well..."

merrytonestothebone replied May 9 to The 2021 NLCB PanoGrama - Night 2 -- The World Cup of Steelpan

6 May 9

"Accept my condolences Salah..."

merrytonestothebone replied May 2 to The Passing of a matriarch and steelpan activist

26 May 5
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Advantage Claude...Advantage!!..."

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 30 to Merrytonestothbone: With the POSTPONEMENT of THE PAN RAMAJAY ... I have PLENTY MORE TIME to practice "WE KINDA MUSIC" -- so I hope that YOUR TIPS AND TRICKS BOOK could take me to THE TOP ...

1 Apr 30

"Follow me on the web.. Tips, Tricks, Theory..."

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 24 to "Tips..Tricks..Theory Book" by Eric McAllister (MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE) -- WST MEMBER RELEASES MUSIC (PAN) BOOK ...

9 Apr 24

"The grandson is quite good...He is with his papa every day...I do home-schooling wit…"

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 20 to "Tips..Tricks..Theory Book" by Eric McAllister (MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE) -- WST MEMBER RELEASES MUSIC (PAN) BOOK ...

9 Apr 24

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service