When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,566)

Discussions Replied To (1563) Replies Latest Activity

"Let me apologize to followers of this so important thread for deviating into other a…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 6 to Should Steel Orchestras like the Big 5 consider negotiating co-ownership of rights to Panorama arrangements?

15 Mar 7
Reply by odw

"I am certain you would have read me advocating for no more than two categories in th…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 6 to Should Steel Orchestras like the Big 5 consider negotiating co-ownership of rights to Panorama arrangements?

15 Mar 7
Reply by odw

"Oh ho...Ah now remember...We need the Small category so that the crackshots have an…"

15 Mar 7
Reply by odw

"So...why have the Small category anyway?...Maybe the Big 5 could answer that too?...…"

15 Mar 7
Reply by odw

"Bugs...I was planning on not joining this discussion...But yuh force meh han' with t…"

15 Mar 7
Reply by odw

"What INTEGRITY you talking about...like you is me or what?...One of our recently ver…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 3 to In ANY PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY the PANORAMA JUDGES would have had a SPOKESPERSON issue a STATEMENT defending the INTEGRITY of their AJUDICATION ...

9 Mar 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"According to Paul Keens Douglas..."Well who tell he to say dat!!"..."

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 2 to How ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS became the MOST POWERFUL VOICE in PANORAMA MUSIC ... quite by accident

10 Mar 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"On that note Claude...Now that the Panorama dust has cleared it is plain to see that…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 1 to Cecil Hinkson: Did you FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PANORAMA BALL? I hope that you did!!!

15 Mar 2
Reply by Peter deLight

"Yuh could lock me away for a whole month...I will never be good enough to be a crack…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 1 to MONEY GIVING AWAY TO PAN LIKE RAIN!!!

4 Mar 1
Reply by Aquil

"I think instead of admonishing the Rowley for offering Desperadoes a permanent home…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 1 to Demming: Thanks, but no thanks Mr Prime Minister; George St no place for Despers

9 Mar 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service