When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,601)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahh Claude boy...Ah know yuh miss meh company here at WST...but continuing this deba…"

merrytonestothebone replied Aug 21 to But when I see HADCO lay down the condition; is nothing else but H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N ...

4 Aug 21
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Yeah...we know that...But Panland doing the same thing...Their owner racist too?...…"

merrytonestothebone replied Aug 20 to Total Disrespect! Total Advantage! Total Destruction (coming)! Say NO to HADCO.

14 Aug 21
Reply by George Rampersad

"But Claude. isn't Panland the same type of company?...Me eh hear nobody complaining…"

merrytonestothebone replied Aug 20 to Total Disrespect! Total Advantage! Total Destruction (coming)! Say NO to HADCO.

14 Aug 21

"Plus...Ah done answer Salmon as well..."

14 Aug 21

"While I hear you loud and clear...unless the tuner is contracted to work for Marco "…"

14 Aug 21

"So Claude... If Hadco offer to fund my creative effort... and I agree...Am I wrong?.…"

14 Aug 21

"Panorama 2022?...Good for allyuh!!..."

merrytonestothebone replied Aug 8 to Former Panist - PM Gonsalves suffered concussion; must be monitored for weeks

5 Aug 8
Reply by Russell Providence

"The more things change, the more they remain the same..."

merrytonestothebone replied Aug 4 to Vice President of PanTrinbago - Carlan Harewood Resigns

9 Aug 20
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude...Hardware companies have begun advertising wheels...Pan Trinbago had has beg…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jul 13 to UDeCOTT is to blame and not Pan Trinbago for the building on the Highway; Constitutional breaches part 2; Election must be held in October

2 Jul 13
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Sleep...Great one..."

merrytonestothebone replied May 25 to Champion arranger Lennox “Bobby” Mohammed has passed

5 May 27
Reply by farouk nandah

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service