When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,580)

Discussions Replied To (1577) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude...yuh really missing meh boy...But ah refuse to take yuh bait this time...Doh…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jul 29 to TOO MUCH QUACKS AND INVALIDS: Now TRINI PAN MEN who doh have THAT SKILL jumping on the PAN SOLOIST BOAT AT WILL -- and calling themselves PAN SOLOISTS STILL (Mikhail Salcedo et al???)

1 Jul 29
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"...The thing is that there is life beyond the classical masters...Panorama arrangers…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jul 26 to Pan As A Developing Art Form by Ansel Joseph

24 Jul 31
Reply by patrick

"Definitely one of the better offerings in this series..."

merrytonestothebone replied Jul 23 to Khan Cordice: Beat the PANdemic - The concert series Live Stream

3 Jul 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude...The common thread running through most of the finalists is higher level mus…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 28 to I estimated the VIEWING AUDIENCE between 850 and 900; it was a hell of a good show; CONGRATULATIONS to EXODUS STEELBAND and AINSWORTH MOHAMMED; THE TRINIS have A LOT OF WORK TO DO!!!

2 Jun 28
Reply by odw

"What we have to understand is that this version of the Ramajay fell squarely in line…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 28 to Or as BLACK STALIN SAY, we might wake up ONE DAY and hear that Steelband come from the UNITED STATES KINGDOM ... Brooklyn done start already producing PAN PRODIGY -- to MANUFACTURE we OWN CULTURE ...

5 Jun 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Call me ole' fashioned...But I am missing Steelband involvement in this form of Pan…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 25 to 2020 INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY -- List of FINALISTS IN ALL 3 CATEGORIES!!! I am HOPING for a USA SWEEP!!! This is certainly TOO GOOD A SHOW for such a SMALL AUDIENCE!!! SUPPORT THE FINALS!!!

6 Jun 25
Reply by Russell Providence

"Nice try Claude...But ah still not getting too involved in any pan related discussio…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 19 to Merrytonestothebone: Yuh make meh feel bad telling me that I never heard about the GREATEST PAN JAZZ PLAYER in the WORLD ... but when ah try to listen to YOUR SUPER STAR -- he break THE FIRST RULE ...

1 Jun 19

"Not that I want to get in the people business...but you left out one of the best Jaz…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 14 to 20 SOLOISTS in the "INTERNATIONAL" PAN RAMAJAY SEMIFINALS COMPETITION

4 Jun 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude doh want nobody help...He just like bacchanal...Let him make it all by himsel…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 8 to It BREAKS MY HEART to see BUGS and MERRYTONESTOTHBONE and RUSSELL PROVIDENCE supporting MEDIOCRITY with this PSEUDO-INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA ...

4 Jun 8

"Who tell you I supporting the people show?...You see my name on the list of contesta…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 8 to It BREAKS MY HEART to see BUGS and MERRYTONESTOTHBONE and RUSSELL PROVIDENCE supporting MEDIOCRITY with this PSEUDO-INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA ...

4 Jun 8

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service