When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,580)

Discussions Replied To (1577) Replies Latest Activity

"Well...something has to replace the "panorama" syndrome...Yuh know how it is..."

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 7, 2020 to I have to say at this point that THE "INTERNATIONAL" PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is looking more like a STEELBAND DIASPORA COMPETITION than an INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION ...

5 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am not sufficiently qualified to judge at this level..."

merrytonestothebone replied May 19, 2020 to NOTA BENE (To all PAN RAMAJAY ENTRANTS): THE QUALITY of AUDIO and VIDEO may IMPACT the adjudication and therefore PARTICIPANTS are encouraged to ensure that YOUR RECORDING is of HIGH QUALITY!!!

2 May 19, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Excellent!!"

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 18, 2020 to Watch The Sean Thomas Quartet: Reilly Digital Series Live Stream

1 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"So far in these uncertain times of the coronavirus pandemic, Digicell, Renegades, St…"

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 17, 2020 to PAN TRINBAGO has NEVER BEEN MORE SILENT -- yuh mean with ALL THE MILLIONS they cannot STEP UP and use PAN to make some kinda STATEMENT in these COVID TIMES ...

1 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Let me apologize to followers of this so important thread for deviating into other a…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 6, 2020 to Should Steel Orchestras like the Big 5 consider negotiating co-ownership of rights to Panorama arrangements?

15 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by odw

"I am certain you would have read me advocating for no more than two categories in th…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 6, 2020 to Should Steel Orchestras like the Big 5 consider negotiating co-ownership of rights to Panorama arrangements?

15 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by odw

"Oh ho...Ah now remember...We need the Small category so that the crackshots have an…"

15 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by odw

"So...why have the Small category anyway?...Maybe the Big 5 could answer that too?...…"

15 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by odw

"Bugs...I was planning on not joining this discussion...But yuh force meh han' with t…"

15 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by odw

"What INTEGRITY you talking about...like you is me or what?...One of our recently ver…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 3, 2020 to In ANY PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY the PANORAMA JUDGES would have had a SPOKESPERSON issue a STATEMENT defending the INTEGRITY of their AJUDICATION ...

9 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service