When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,566)

Discussions Replied To (1563) Replies Latest Activity

"They spoil dat though...Say wha?...That's show business for ya!!..."

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 22 to The First two bands -- NOTHING BUT NOISE!!!

24 Feb 23
Reply by Bugs

"2020 was easily the best Panorama competition ever...The most competitive...Anyway E…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 22 to The First two bands -- NOTHING BUT NOISE!!!

24 Feb 23
Reply by Bugs

"patrick..while promotion and relegation is fair and logical, it could only work in t…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 22 to Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

9 Mar 1
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

"That's politics for you...Yet another reason why I refuse to take Panorama seriously…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 22 to SHERMAN ALLISON FYFE speaks truth to PAN POWER ... every so often ONE PAN LOVER (out of hundreds of thousands) calls it like he sees it!!!

3 Feb 22
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Pamberi and Deltones should both have been higher placed too...But...That is competi…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 17 to WINNER!!! WINNER!!! COUVA JOY LANDERS!!!

7 Feb 18
Reply by Bugs

"They can't be serious..."

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 16 to People CUSSING -- TTT eh bringing the MEDIUM BANDS FINALS from TOBAGO LIVE for FREE ... but what the hell EVERYBODY LOVES BEVERLEY ...

7 Feb 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I preferred Pamberi's version to Renegades...To me they told the "horn" story better…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 14 to de judges tief!! 2020 Panorama

30 Feb 14
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

""The Truth is an offence but not a sin."...Most instructive line the entire article.…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 11 to The Pain-o-rama explained: Episode One..Renegades, Desperados and Exodus.

26 Feb 14
Reply by Aquil

"Good advice Claude...the thing is...Ah could close meh ears...ah could close meh yes…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 11 to The Pain-o-rama explained: Episode One..Renegades, Desperados and Exodus.

26 Feb 14
Reply by Aquil

"And I still getting plenty licks for supporting her...Say wha?...Ah have plenty more…"

26 Feb 14
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service