When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,580)

Discussions Replied To (1577) Replies Latest Activity

"According to Paul Keens Douglas..."Well who tell he to say dat!!"..."

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 2 to How ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS became the MOST POWERFUL VOICE in PANORAMA MUSIC ... quite by accident

10 Mar 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"On that note Claude...Now that the Panorama dust has cleared it is plain to see that…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 1 to Cecil Hinkson: Did you FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PANORAMA BALL? I hope that you did!!!

15 Mar 2
Reply by Peter deLight

"Yuh could lock me away for a whole month...I will never be good enough to be a crack…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 1 to MONEY GIVING AWAY TO PAN LIKE RAIN!!!

4 Mar 1
Reply by Aquil

"I think instead of admonishing the Rowley for offering Desperadoes a permanent home…"

merrytonestothebone replied Mar 1 to Demming: Thanks, but no thanks Mr Prime Minister; George St no place for Despers

9 Mar 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"ALL arrangers must accept that the music they do is for public consumption...Not onl…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 29 to ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS got more ENERGY and PASSION for PAN than me -- just by a MODERN BIT ... so here is the FULL STORY (on the DUVONE ARRANGEMENT) for those who missed out!!!

15 Feb 29
Reply by odw

"One on hand I could kinda understand Duvone getting defensive since I wonder ifthe a…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 28 to ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS got more ENERGY and PASSION for PAN than me -- just by a MODERN BIT ... so here is the FULL STORY (on the DUVONE ARRANGEMENT) for those who missed out!!!

15 Feb 29
Reply by odw

"Thanks meh brother...We  takin' dat..."

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 28 to Bomb Competition 2020 - Steelband Results - Trinidad & Tobago

4 Feb 29
Reply by Hollis Marcelle

"Kes say..."everybody say"...I wonder what Iwer says?..."

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 28 to Kes says --- Everybody saying Iwer win.... I sing too...

13 Feb 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude...I am no Beverly sympathiser...I doubt I ever will be...I am not a needy per…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 27 to PANORAMA WILL MAKE A PROFIT THIS YEAR.

16 Feb 29
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"I doh care how much profit they make for Panorama...I just want my band's prize moni…"

merrytonestothebone replied Feb 27 to PANORAMA WILL MAKE A PROFIT THIS YEAR.

16 Feb 29
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service