When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

carlton samlalsingh's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Doing a good job for San Fernandians, and in honoring pro.  Keep on doing what you a…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Feb 18 to Street named after Pro

4 Feb 18
Reply by desmond figaro

"I remember telling Duvone at NY panorama in Brooklyn that he would soon win a panora…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Jan 13 to Duvone’s A-game - Arranger seeks repeat victories for Renegades, Pan Elders

9 Jan 13
Reply by carlton samlalsingh

"this is so true about the skipper, he is an excellent leader, and is because of him…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Feb 17, 2018 to Hello! Pan in good hands with Skiffle

3 Feb 17, 2018

"we see the panorama steel band competition belongs to the town bands only , the east…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Feb 9, 2018 to South I'm Sorry. Panorama 2018 Podium.

6 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"PHASE 2 RENEGADES DESPERS SKIFFLE SUPERNOVAS"

carlton samlalsingh replied Feb 1, 2018 to PICK THE TOP 5 IN PANORAMA 2018

19 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"then Silver Stars should win the Panorama according to you."

carlton samlalsingh replied Feb 1, 2018 to ‘But de judges tief!!’.... -- Revisited -- The job of Panorama Judging Realities and Myths

52 Feb 1, 2018

"devon has found the formula to win and a lot of people are scared at this time. from…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Feb 1, 2018 to Ah catch meh pardner MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE in a contradiction and ah have to tell the forum about it!!!

10 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"i have to say i agree with you . as you stated we are stuck in a time tunnel, not on…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Jan 26, 2018 to ARE WE STUCK IN A TIME TUNNEL, WHERE HAVE OUR CREATIVE JUICES GONE?

12 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by OSWALD GALLION

"I think you're wrong about the song Desperadoes and Renegades played when they tied.…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Jan 13, 2018 to Pan History - Looking back at the year 1985 in Pan

4 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Ian Franklin

"when boogsie played for Jewel 22, he arranged wanted dead or alive for them, but Pha…"

carlton samlalsingh replied Dec 15, 2017 to Steelbands used outside/crackshot help in Musical festival with no complained from members but the same thing happens in Panorama. What is the difference.

15 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Russell Providence

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service