When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Selwyn Henry's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bev for the opportunity to meet and share some valued time with a wonderful h…"

Selwyn Henry replied May 30, 2020 to Condolences to the family and friends of "Beverly Fonrose" of Starlift Steel Orchestra

4 May 30, 2020
Reply by Stephen Fong

"Thanks for this instructive statement on the Panyard. As suggested by Lloyd Best the…"

Selwyn Henry replied May 24, 2020 to Panyards of our future

5 May 24, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"What does bugs have against music professionals? As Claude requested what are the re…"

Selwyn Henry replied May 21, 2020 to The International Pan Ramajay: Adjudication Panel SELECTED!!!

15 May 23, 2020
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"This is a very disturbing comment from a member of the Pan fraternity. Mr Adams are…"

Selwyn Henry replied Dec 30, 2015 to Desperadoes takes over Church ground

15 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Stanley Currency

"To all Steelpan lovers, supporters and interested parties let me introduce you to a…"

Selwyn Henry replied Oct 26, 2015 to Steeldrum salvation for Port of Spain’s neighborhoods

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Selwyn Henry

"I agree with your info. on the designer and maker  of the double second but I think…"

Selwyn Henry replied Aug 29, 2015 to Who really invented the Double Tenor and the Quadrophonic

11 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"As the sun rose over the Gonzales hills to bathe the Gloster Lodge Street where the…"

Selwyn Henry replied Oct 1, 2013 to Condolences to the family and friends of Cyrus Busby

13 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Pan Times

"Here we go again. Pantrinbago announces another competition without providing a clos…"

Selwyn Henry replied May 6, 2013 to Pan Trinbago International Panorama 2014‏

45 May 9, 2013
Reply by Salah Wilson

"The culture of Pantrinbago is driven by the 117 bands/groups (Single Pan and Small b…"

Selwyn Henry replied Apr 23, 2013 to A potential positive from the preliminary check delay.

28 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Eye4Pan

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service