When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

jerome ebenezer clarke's Discussions (451)

Discussions Replied To (443) Replies Latest Activity

"Well written and said Claude ,i was a Teacher and had resigned because of injustice…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Oct 20 to Steel Pan In Guyana – How It All Began

3 Oct 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well stated ,,as a self Taught Steelpan Tuner from N/A Berbice now living in Surinam…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Mar 18 to Meet Jovanka Williams - Guyana, S.A. - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

1 Mar 18
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"Performance was good but the Bass section needs to be strengtned,,note well as a sel…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 20 to POLICE STEEL ORCHESTRA CROWNED CHAMPION IN REPUBLIC BANK’S “PAN-O-RAMA”, EMOTES TEARS OF JOY

4 Feb 20

"Performance was good but the Bass section needs to be strengtned,,note well as a sel…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 20 to POLICE STEEL ORCHESTRA CROWNED CHAMPION IN REPUBLIC BANK’S “PAN-O-RAMA”, EMOTES TEARS OF JOY

4 Feb 20

4 Feb 20

4 Feb 20

"Its the second time i am reading this post and NO  ONE COMMENTED,well here we go as…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 10 to Unsponsored bands feel the pinch

1 Feb 10

"Many thanks Claude for your  reply, well maybe some members may think that i am a ju…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 7 to Tokyo players in compound stand-off with used-car dealer Pan in danger

12 Feb 7

"After spending 8 years in Curacao i would have loved to see this car dealer doing th…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 3 to Tokyo players in compound stand-off with used-car dealer Pan in danger

12 Feb 7

"The National and God Given Instrument of T&T  the Steelpan/Steelband  is hindere…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 3 to Tokyo players in compound stand-off with used-car dealer Pan in danger

12 Feb 7

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service