When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

jerome ebenezer clarke's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

"We tend to forget ONE THING ""Which is that we as men came into this World because i…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Nov 11 to Meet Alyssa Reynolds - Tuner and Panist

1 Nov 11
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"AS mentioned its not Steelpans and thats a fact ,Logic , the Instruments are indeed…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Oct 25 to THE STEEL PAN BUILDER

4 Oct 25

"My apology  i myself never heard of a Steelpan Builder,,i do know of Steelpan Tuner/…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Oct 24 to Meet Earle Wong - Tuner, Recording Artist, Educator, Panist and Engineer

3 Oct 25
Reply by George Rampersad

"Well done as it should be "

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Sep 2 to Los Pan Pan LIVE - Manhã de Carnaval -- PAN REACH REAL FAR, BOY!!!

5 Sep 2

"Ah hear  mi  brother ,, perfect .performance"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Sep 2 to Los Pan Pan LIVE - Manhã de Carnaval -- PAN REACH REAL FAR, BOY!!!

5 Sep 2

"Well written and said Claude ,i was a Teacher and had resigned because of injustice…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Oct 20, 2019 to Steel Pan In Guyana – How It All Began

3 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well stated ,,as a self Taught Steelpan Tuner from N/A Berbice now living in Surinam…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Mar 18, 2019 to Meet Jovanka Williams - Guyana, S.A. - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

1 Mar 18, 2019

"Performance was good but the Bass section needs to be strengtned,,note well as a sel…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 20, 2019 to POLICE STEEL ORCHESTRA CROWNED CHAMPION IN REPUBLIC BANK’S “PAN-O-RAMA”, EMOTES TEARS OF JOY

4 Feb 20, 2019

"Performance was good but the Bass section needs to be strengtned,,note well as a sel…"

jerome ebenezer clarke replied Feb 20, 2019 to POLICE STEEL ORCHESTRA CROWNED CHAMPION IN REPUBLIC BANK’S “PAN-O-RAMA”, EMOTES TEARS OF JOY

4 Feb 20, 2019

4 Feb 20, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service