When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

mortimer baptiste's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"There are many shoulders upon which to place the responsibility for successes and fa…"

mortimer baptiste replied May 27, 2016 to NSSO delivers top music to poor turnout

14 May 27, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"In the ear of the beholder? I went to an event recently; saw/heard a stage-full of y…"

mortimer baptiste replied Mar 21, 2011 to More Panorama 2011 Notes by Dalton Narine

27 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"Congratulations to all winners. Special thank you to all who participated: You gave…"

mortimer baptiste replied Mar 6, 2011 to Trinidad All Stars - 2011 Large Band Conventional Category Champions

91 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Marcus Ash

"So sorry Pan Woman. No mistake that this, like most issues affecting art and culture…"

mortimer baptiste replied Mar 3, 2011 to Renegades files an injunction against Pantrinbago

113 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Peter deLight

"In the Oval it's hardly about cricket but Beer Girls, Posse and liming. In Tobago it…"

mortimer baptiste replied Mar 3, 2011 to Renegades files an injunction against Pantrinbago

113 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Peter deLight

"Morning Liam, Just wondering whether any of the following meets the Steelpan and Ja…"

mortimer baptiste replied Feb 15, 2010 to NIU Steelband & Jazz Ensemble: urgent question

10 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by R Kilkenny

"Two years, I was proud to tell my colleagues about Robert Greenidge's performance an…"

mortimer baptiste replied Jun 1, 2009 to The Ultimate Dis-Respect - Pan at Lincoln Center - Dead Man Walking?

82 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service