When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Carlton E. Munroe's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of the players can not help doing it because they get caught up in the tune tha…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Nov 20 to Are steelpan players HITTING the pan too hard?

22 Nov 26
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

" Rudolf King, Mr Jordan (Brokeoh)"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Nov 11 to A Moment in Pan - Honoring All Pan Tuners - Yesterday and Today November 7

18 Nov 14
Reply by odw

"Years ago Panmasters was one of the first and largest band to win the pan-a-rama. Th…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Sep 19 to List of Ny bands we no longer see in Panorama

14 Sep 23
Reply by London Gabriel

"You left off Panmasters and Crossfire: I played with both of them. aka: Curly, aka:…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Sep 19 to List of Ny bands we no longer see in Panorama

14 Sep 23
Reply by London Gabriel

"God Bless all concerned for allowing us shut-ins (pan people) to hear and see the pa…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Sep 1 to Watch -- NY Panorama 2019

1 Sep 1
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

"Amen!!!"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Aug 16 to World Pan Day to be Celebrated Annually

8 Aug 19
Reply by Russell Providence

"Howoldwashewhenhepassed"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Jun 10 to G. Allan O'Connor, founder of the NIU Steelband program, has passed away

3 Jun 11
Reply by knolly smith

"They should because that is what they are. Real Talk!!!"

Carlton E. Munroe replied May 29 to Stewart out for Panorama 3-peat in 2020

15 May 30
Reply by odw

"Condolences to the family. She was a warrior. May my good friend R.I.P. aka: Tahzann…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied May 10 to Glenda Gamory the President of Pantonic Steel Orchestra has passed - May 9, 2019

7 May 10
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

"I think it is only fair to the followers of both Pan Elders and Mr Stewart  to no wh…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Apr 7 to Pan Elders and Duvone Stewart Part Ways

14 Apr 9
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service