When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Carlton E. Munroe's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Is this a joke?"

Carlton E. Munroe replied May 18, 2017 to Cecil: Not only are they making PAN MUSIC with machines; now they are making DOUBLES with machines!!!

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

"Condolences to the family,may he rest in peace. Curly! "

Carlton E. Munroe replied May 10, 2017 to Celebration of the Life Of / FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS for - Charles "CHALO" "Scratchaman" Francis of Despers USA

8 May 11, 2017
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"Speaking for myself, i would listen. I would like pan to also be featured on B.E.T o…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Apr 23, 2017 to RADIO for pan

8 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by WerNer

"All the best! Curly"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Apr 22, 2017 to Happy Birthday to steel orchestra leader Albert “Bing” Reid - April 22

5 Apr 22
Reply by Rueben Smith

"Happy birthday Clydie, hope u enjoyed it. aka: Tahzann, aka: Curly!"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Apr 11, 2017 to Happy Birthday to Clyde Durant of Moods Pan Groove

6 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"R I P my friend.U will be surely missed by all who new you.Condolences to Beaula and…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Mar 30, 2017 to Condolences to the Family and Friends of Earl King

7 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

"R I P  aka: Curly!"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Mar 29, 2017 to Transitional Service & Repast for Panist Earl King

2 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Carlton E. Munroe

"Cecil, I don't believe arrangers and or pan tuners are dependent on a one time check…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Dec 27, 2016 to Star Panist Dane Gulston Speaks on Panorama and Players Situation - NOW OR NEVER PANMEN WISE UP

34 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Hi Hazel, I couldn't agree with you more. May my friend Wallace rest in peace. What…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Dec 23, 2016 to The Passing of Wallace Austin (Ace Pan Tuner) R.I.P.

24 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by CURTIS WILLIAMS

"I would also like to add that Kim also made and tuned all of the pans. aka: Curly/ T…"

Carlton E. Munroe replied Nov 23, 2016 to Revisited - Kim Loy Wong - Taking Pan to the Americans

9 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Brenda Hosang

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service