When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Alexis Edwards's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally......people are coming out of their boxes to the realization that Pan is ser…"

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 11, 2015 to NO DIFFERENCE IN THE ABILITY TO PLAY.....

22 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by terry

"So nice to see the realization has hit home..pan is an instrument.....for the world…"

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 11, 2015 to NO DIFFERENCE IN THE ABILITY TO PLAY.....

22 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by terry

"Well stated...stick to music..not theatrics.... ..."

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 11, 2015 to DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL STILL CAMPLAIN AFTER THE RESULTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA ALTHOUGH FOREIGN JUDGES ARE BEING USED.

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"In reflection of comments about the Foreign Bands leading up to the I.P.C, sometimes…"

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 10, 2015 to DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL STILL CAMPLAIN AFTER THE RESULTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA ALTHOUGH FOREIGN JUDGES ARE BEING USED.

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"iCongrats!!!is in order firstly...Pan Trinbago for pulling of a successful show...an…"

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 10, 2015 to DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL STILL CAMPLAIN AFTER THE RESULTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA ALTHOUGH FOREIGN JUDGES ARE BEING USED.

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Glen..ha you can imagine how I feel ..have been beating this issue time and again...…"

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 9, 2015 to No Antigua and Grenada at International Panorama - Incomplete Grade?

10 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Despers......sorry."

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 7, 2015 to Finals Order of Appearance for International Panorama

66 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Peter deLight

"If history is anything to go by....refer to 2000.2002....panorama music  festival..…"

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 4, 2015 to CHOOSE YOUR BANDS IN THE UPCOMMING PANORAMA.

37 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Trust me it was tight....breathing space only....I was doing Radio Commentary, and h…"

Alexis Edwards replied Aug 1, 2015 to When Steel Talks extends Congratulations to Hells Gate Steel Orchestra - 2015 Antigua & Barbuda Panorama Champions

4 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Martin Maitland

"So you are throwing the towel .because you perceive that steel band dont have the ma…"

Alexis Edwards replied Jul 21, 2015 to WHY IS THE PROGRESS OF STEEL BAND MUSIC STAGNANT LOCALLY AND FOREIGN, IS IT BECAUSE THE MEMBERS HAVE A DIFFERENT CAREER TO MAKE A LIVING. AND JUST PLAY PAN FOR LOVE CULTURE AND HAPPINES.

63 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service