When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Francescoli's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Nothing is wrong with that . It is another name for the same thing. However, STEEL A…"

Francescoli replied Nov 16, 2015 to Why is it when UWI awards honorary Doctorate to people in the entertainment industry Pan Tuners are not given consideration. This skill is a specialized science what do you think?

32 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Patrice Lumumba You are a Miscreant person. Universities give Honorary degrees to En…"

Francescoli replied Nov 16, 2015 to Why is it when UWI awards honorary Doctorate to people in the entertainment industry Pan Tuners are not given consideration. This skill is a specialized science what do you think?

32 Aug 19, 2016

"Patrice Lumumba  Go back and read my comment before you talk: I do not know what you…"

32 Aug 19, 2016

"All the Pan Tuners like Ellie Mannette who left Trinidad for a better like got respe…"

32 Aug 19, 2016

"This is for your information. Those UWI engineers do not respect the top Tuners in T…"

32 Aug 19, 2016

"Thank you very much Curtis for your wise decision. All my blogs was not in vain. Cha…"

Francescoli replied Aug 18, 2015 to Edwards: Desperadoes going home for Carnival 2016

11 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Francescoli

"CARIBBEAN GUYANA INSTITUTE FOR DEMOCRACY THIS SOUNDS LIKE A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION.…"

Francescoli replied Jul 30, 2015 to Crisis in WIADCA as Carnival approaches

5 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by george carrington

"Maybe their management organized it. I don't know what went down but reading about t…"

Francescoli replied Mar 3, 2013 to Phase II for Nigeria - As part of Panorama first prize...

19 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Francescoli

"Pan Trinbago's President is an executive in the Phase II Organization. You heard."

Francescoli replied Mar 3, 2013 to Phase II for Nigeria - As part of Panorama first prize...

19 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Francescoli

"Kaiso: You mean second 2nd. Yes!"

Francescoli replied Feb 15, 2013 to Lack of Smart Judges:

92 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by marie diane dupre

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service