When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

ama belfon's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be fitting. Awards are given for lesser reasons than this. Pan is on its wa…"

ama belfon replied Jan 9, 2012 to Do you think that tributes are needed for the 50th anniversary of the prelims?

41 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Ian Franklin

"That answer seem to  imply that no thought was given to the Point Fortin Festivities…"

ama belfon replied Dec 25, 2011 to SteelFesTT 2012 (the Steelpan Festival of Trinidad and Tobago)

9 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Dedier

"I believe that you will be the example for the young people of pan. Your quest for k…"

ama belfon replied Sep 22, 2011 to Vanessa ‘Pans’ her way to the top at Berklee College of Music - gains full scholarship

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by ama belfon

"Its not alway about the money. Money will never replace the culture of a country. Ju…"

ama belfon replied Jul 9, 2011 to No support for steelpan and the youths in Trinidad and Tobago, Starlift Junior Steel Orch will not be performing in Montreal for the Montreal International Steelpan Festival 2011

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by ama belfon

"This is unbeliveble. You must have gotten this wrong. Did they give a reason why????…"

ama belfon replied Jul 9, 2011 to No support for steelpan and the youths in Trinidad and Tobago, Starlift Junior Steel Orch will not be performing in Montreal for the Montreal International Steelpan Festival 2011

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by ama belfon

"Congratulations and hats off to all bands. Congratulations also to all the young arr…"

ama belfon replied Sep 8, 2010 to Congrats to Sonatas - Champions for New York Panorama 2010

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by ama belfon

"Happy Birthday to you Mr. Williams. My earliest memories of Pan was listening to Pan…"

ama belfon replied Jun 24, 2010 to Happy Birthday to Steelpan Giant Anthony Williams

11 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by A King

"Happy Birthday Robert. I am over the moon knowing I share the same sign with both yo…"

ama belfon replied Apr 28, 2010 to Happy Birthday to Ray Holman

19 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Robbie Joseph

"Judges decision should always be final. We all have likes, and loves however........"

ama belfon replied Feb 2, 2010 to Semi Final Results are in - Shocker! No Exodus in Final!

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"love Ray...you must also be from the old days of starlift..."WE NOT I"..love all the…"

ama belfon replied Oct 5, 2009 to When Steel Talks - Roll Call

27 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel L

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service