When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Yolanda Morean's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Remember that every individual is unique and has a different role. Without history w…"

Yolanda Morean replied Jul 3 to Steelband Clash between Invaders and Tokyo

16 Jul 9
Reply by Valerie Clarke-Monrose

"History gives us a picture of long ago, although it's not accurate and is always sub…"

16 Jul 9

"I hope some seniors who were playing in Invaders and Tokyo on that day will give the…"

16 Jul 9

"Wonderful! "

Yolanda Morean replied May 28, 2018 to Trinbagonian author Samuel Selvon honoured with Google Doodle

1 May 28, 2018
Reply by Yolanda Morean

"I can understand. I remember this calypso. What don't you understand?"

Yolanda Morean replied Oct 25, 2017 to Ah doh know how many times I post this CALYPSO on this forum and NOBODY could understand it. I may have to bring Professor Gordon Rohlehr to explain the lyrics!!!

10 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Do you mind spelling out what CIP stands for?"

Yolanda Morean replied May 2, 2017 to WHAT THE CIP PLAN TO DO FOR THE STEELBAND?

13 May 4, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Right. I myself heard the Pan Trinbago President begin making the Africans unite spe…"

Yolanda Morean replied Apr 14, 2017 to Pan Trinbago says, ‘We Africans must stick together’.

32 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Aquil

"I would be happy to see Mia Gormandy in the finals, but the judges did their job. Th…"

Yolanda Morean replied Feb 13, 2017 to They left MIA GORMANDY out of the Panorama Finals: WHAT A SHAME!!!

18 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Anselm Fritz

"I am a senior citizen, but I have longed to learn about Casablanca Steel Orchestra.…"

Yolanda Morean replied Feb 8, 2017 to Casablanca Steelorchestra

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Yolanda Morean

"There are several programs that vary in price and sophistication, but most take time…"

Yolanda Morean replied Feb 17, 2016 to Music programs.

12 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Andrew Christopher

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service