When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Jeremy de Barry's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"To my brother Malamo, to your other brother whom I know but not so well by name, to…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Mar 25 to CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF MICHEAL "SCOBIE" JOSEPH..

6 Mar 26
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"A bubbling St Joseph’s Convent, St George, Grenada, Tuesday, March 19, 2019 (St Jose…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Mar 25 to Trouble in the Morning - A Moment in Pan

1 Mar 25
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"For the ever effervescent Claude whom (and not only), most amusedly on this Forum, a…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 23 to Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

9 Mar 1
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

"From a rather neglected :) - The Steelbands of Trinidad & Tobago - TT Home Page…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 22 to Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

9 Mar 1
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

"On Trinidad and Tobago NEWSDAYhttps://newsday.co.tt/ NEWSHigh praise for NGC Couva…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 21 to Ah waiting for BEVERLEY or ONE BEVERLEY LOVER to post a report on the TOBAGO PANORAMA FINALS ...

2 Feb 21
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Claude good you know, an he like story, but he also like to fib! These are the Full…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 17 to Medium Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results

10 Feb 17
Reply by Martin Maitland

"The THA (Tobago House of Assembly) run their OWN show in Tobago, independent of the…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 8 to Order of Appearance: Medium Conventional Category - Semi-finals Panorama 2020

5 Feb 8
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"On January 28 at 2:21 PM, Martin J Horsford shared a post on the BIRDSONG STEEL ORCH…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 7 to A Look at Pan City - Panorama 2020

5 Mar 22
Reply by kelvinstowe

"Oh Larde Oh! Claude boy, you’ve catch meh goat again! Bad, bad, bad, an’ in more way…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 5 to Well all who did not have a chance to listen to the FINELY TUNED TENORS of HATTERS (a TONALITY I immediately recognized and complimented) -- here is your chance ...

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Oh Larde oh Larde Oh! Claude boy, how you could do me dat?! You embarrassin’ me an d…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 5 to Well all who did not have a chance to listen to the FINELY TUNED TENORS of HATTERS (a TONALITY I immediately recognized and complimented) -- here is your chance ...

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service