When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Jeremy de Barry's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Larde oh Larde Oh! Claude boy, how you could do me dat?! You embarrassin’ me an d…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 5 to Well all who did not have a chance to listen to the FINELY TUNED TENORS of HATTERS (a TONALITY I immediately recognized and complimented) -- here is your chance ...

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"At this later date merrytonestotebone; we actually figured a 9 to 14, appreciating K…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 4 to Watch (Day 2 - South/Central) Medium Prelims Live Feed - January 31, 2020

14 Feb 4
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"PS. While fretting about recordings, might as well go the whole hog.  With all that…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 4 to Watch Live from Tobago -- NLCB Buccooneers - Prelims

5 Feb 4
Reply by Bugs

"Oh Salah, Oh Salah. Disheartening to learn of your recent tribulations but glad to k…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 4 to Trouble in the Evening

18 Feb 4
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Hmmm! With some commiserations to a hard working Buccooneers, Claude is right; Noise…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 3 to Watch Live from Tobago -- NLCB Buccooneers - Prelims

5 Feb 4
Reply by Bugs

"Thanks for the kind shout Claude, Hatters will like that. However, all the credit go…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 2 to Arranger Earl 'BJ' Brooks Junior showing a hand with his dad. Hatters Prelims 2020 (SC Medium)

2 Feb 2
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Try these links: Pan Fantasy Steelband... Note dates on this page: 2nd August 2019…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Aug 3, 2019 to Congratulations to Pan Fantasy - Toronto's 2019 Pan Alive Champions

2 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"No, this was certainly not worth reading. One load of rubbish.Whoever wrote this has…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Apr 2, 2019 to A passage WORTH READING from KHUENT ROSE -- but I don't think that too many on THIS FORUM will get the message!!!

11 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Thanks WST for this revealing interview with one of the steelbands iconic and most u…"

Jeremy de Barry replied Mar 15, 2019 to Revisiting - Meet Yoshihiro Harada - Explorer, Pioneer, Panist, Composer, Arranger, Educator, Recording Artist and Band leader - UpClose!

2 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"As usual; doing a fine job Claude; stirring. Have a good Panorama 2019. :-)"

Jeremy de Barry replied Feb 24, 2019 to Can anyone confirm that Trinidad All Stars has switched to Party Start?

11 Feb 24, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service