When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

wmlpan's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I must be missing something here. What is wrong with the lot of you? It seems as if…"

wmlpan replied Aug 17, 2013 to Theron Urbano decries exclusion of Steel X Plosion from 2013 NY Panorama

67 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Steve, don’t lose too much sleep over Garvin Adams.  He’s probably the best known tr…"

wmlpan replied Mar 4, 2013 to Steve Regis of Sundowners speaks on the very first Steelband Panorama

6 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by garvin adams

"This is a jackass comment.  That makes it as if these fools (oops 'police') and thei…"

wmlpan replied Feb 24, 2013 to It's a music festival, not a riot (Panorama semi-finals) - by Gary Aboud

13 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Trevor Emanuel Cooper

"Wait. Mr Lyndersay, we're talking panorama?  What grenades (and they would be live a…"

wmlpan replied Feb 24, 2013 to It's a music festival, not a riot (Panorama semi-finals) - by Gary Aboud

13 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Trevor Emanuel Cooper

"Well, Patrick, if you were ever at the Brazilian carnival you would hang your head i…"

wmlpan replied Feb 15, 2013 to A Real home for Panorama and Carnival

36 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Love City Pan Dragons, You just don’t get it.  What the writer is referring to is no…"

wmlpan replied Feb 5, 2013 to Police and the Pan pushers

7 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by De Bluejay

"A couple years ago these rhythm sections which are the driving force behind the Gree…"

wmlpan replied Jan 31, 2013 to Looking back -- Seeing Greens ($$$) - Panorama Culture and Self-Respect be Damned?

9 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"'until panorama is ready for him'?  Oh Please. Even though this band is doing very w…"

wmlpan replied Jan 30, 2013 to Andy Say's blah blah blah -

22 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Dika

"It will be a sad day (as it usually is) for Pan in Trinidad & Tobago, if this el…"

wmlpan replied Oct 23, 2012 to Controversy at Pan Trinbago as election approaches

18 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by wmlpan

"I have to admit I was curious about this venture, especially given the thoughts and…"

wmlpan replied Jul 11, 2012 to Pan Trinbago launches new company ATTSDC

192 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by lance Seuanrine

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service