When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andre-Roger Dellevi's Discussions (1,213)

Discussions Replied To (1211) Replies Latest Activity

"Tru Dat, guilty of it myself, on occasion, but Salo is meh pardner and he knows me v…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied 22 hours ago to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

11 19 hours ago
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"Please WADR, I know Salo and he knows exactly where I am coming from.  Ask him what…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied yesterday to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

11 19 hours ago
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"The elephant in the room question is.  IF things were to change in T&T, for the…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied yesterday to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

11 19 hours ago
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"Really???  Show we so..."

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied on Sunday to CECIL HINKSON is MY BOSS on THIS FORUM and he asked me to reprise this article by George Goddard Jr

4 on Sunday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"The problem is no one listening, is there???  Hello???"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 4 to CECIL HINKSON is MY BOSS on THIS FORUM and he asked me to reprise this article by George Goddard Jr

4 on Sunday

"Anyone listening???"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 3 to GEORGE RAMPERSAD speaks on BEHALF OF PAN PLAYERS ...

5 Jul 3
Reply by George Rampersad

"George, ran across this gem.  Have you posted here in WST before???"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 2 to GEORGE RAMPERSAD speaks on BEHALF OF PAN PLAYERS ...

5 Jul 3
Reply by George Rampersad

"Ronnie, the Bassman from Hell still vybzing as always!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 29 to 2020 International Pan Ramajay Finals Live Stream - Soloists, Duos, Quartets Performances

4 Jun 29

"Nice Touch!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 27 to 2020 International Pan Ramajay Finals Live Stream - Soloists, Duos, Quartets Performances

4 Jun 29

"Makes sense, but be careful not to jump out of the frying pan and into the fire, or…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 25 to -STEELBAND REHEARSALS RESUME - Pan Trinbago

9 Jun 26
Reply by Grafton Spooner

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service