When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andre-Roger Dellevi's Discussions (1,179)

Discussions Replied To (1177) Replies Latest Activity

"Fantastic!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Mar 17 to Artist of the Year 2020: Instrumental music…

1 Mar 17
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Kerry-Ann, Kerry-Ann, Kerry-Ann Baby!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Mar 17 to Meet Kerry-Ann Wright - Toronto, Canada

3 Mar 17

"What is the strategic purpose here?  The musician-artists I know who perform music t…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Mar 13 to Do arrangers of pan music seek consent of composers?

47 Mar 22
Reply by mark

"In True Trini Culture, when licks sharing, one has to be able to take some licks whe…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Feb 29 to ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS got more ENERGY and PASSION for PAN than me -- just by a MODERN BIT ... so here is the FULL STORY (on the DUVONE ARRANGEMENT) for those who missed out!!!

15 Feb 29
Reply by odw

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.  The fyah might bun yuh, ent. ;…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Feb 29 to ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS got more ENERGY and PASSION for PAN than me -- just by a MODERN BIT ... so here is the FULL STORY (on the DUVONE ARRANGEMENT) for those who missed out!!!

15 Feb 29
Reply by odw

"Wow, the singling out of Renegades is quite revealing.  What part of the Panorama Ru…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Feb 29 to Here is a nice EXPLANATION of a PANORAMA ARRANGEMENT ...

7 Feb 29

"A picture is worth a thousand words... "

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Feb 29 to PANORAMA WILL MAKE A PROFIT THIS YEAR.

16 Feb 29

"Some other reviews... > https://youtu.be/IsEfpBdMmLQ > https://globalcarnivali…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Feb 29 to Sister Circle | Rashan’s Recap Of Carnival 2020 In Trinidad | TVONE

1 Feb 29

"Félicitation!!! Bien Mérité!!! "

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Feb 21 to Calypso Rose receives prestigious French national award

2 Feb 21
Reply by odw

"Condolences and sympathies, may his soul R.I.P."

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Feb 20 to All Stars founder passes on

2 Feb 20
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service