When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andre-Roger Dellevi's Discussions (1,219)

Discussions Replied To (1218) Replies Latest Activity

"Forward Ever, Backward Never, moving pan to higher heights!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 11 to Meet Jelani Cielto - Panist Extraordinaire

5 Nov 11
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"When we evolve and stop the infighting and quarrelsomeness and embrace more solidari…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Oct 21 to 'The Amazing Race' spent $2M, employed 300 locals while filming in T&T

9 Oct 22
Reply by odw

"Tobago & Trinidad has had a respectable share of films on location, including a…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Oct 21 to 'The Amazing Race' spent $2M, employed 300 locals while filming in T&T

9 Oct 22
Reply by odw

"Ray Funk must be loving this, eh..."

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Aug 13 to Cold Steel Pan Orchestra on Alaska "Almost" Live

1 Aug 13

"Will share this, curious if the programme is for novices and/or experts?  "

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 28 to The APA Pan Fellowship

1 Jul 28

"Does anyone have a recording of "A Happy Song" composed by Roger George, arranged by…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 24 to 50+ Years of Panorama

203 Jul 24

"Sometimes the props used in the theatrics distract and take away from an otherwise b…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 22 to Phase II - Magic Drum - Panorama 2009

12 Jul 22

"Beyond Horizons!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 16 to BP Renegades builds a business model

2 Jul 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Tru Dat, guilty of it myself, on occasion, but Salo is meh pardner and he knows me v…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 10 to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

14 Jul 12
Reply by patrick

"Please WADR, I know Salo and he knows exactly where I am coming from.  Ask him what…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 10 to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

14 Jul 12
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service