When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andre-Roger Dellevi's Discussions (1,084)

Discussions Replied To (1082) Replies Latest Activity

"Soca In De Palace"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied on Thursday to Intruder breaks into Buckingham Palace while the Queen sleeps - Was the Sparrow involved???

1 on Thursday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Me too.  I am curious to discover the quality end product TTPIL is delivering and wh…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 9 to DRUM FACTORY PRODUCTION EXCEEDS DEMAND

21 on Thursday
Reply by Russell Providence

"Not to worry bro, actually WST also disseminates good positive info for discussion,…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 9 to DRUM FACTORY PRODUCTION EXCEEDS DEMAND

21 on Thursday

"Fantastic, no doubt the naysayers and detractors are waiting for any hiccup to lay w…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 8 to DRUM FACTORY PRODUCTION EXCEEDS DEMAND

21 on Thursday

"Russell, thanks, I'll await the forthcoming word.  And just to be sure, when we're t…"

21 on Thursday

"Russell, has this report been published in the T&T mainstream media??? "

21 on Thursday

"Moses, this is a well thought-out-and-written story of Salo. It's a testament to his…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 23 to Salmon Cupid - E-Pan Man....Take a bow! by ANDRE MOSES

2 Jun 23
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Are you talking about the days of old, when Esso Tripoli Steelband Esso Tripoli Stee…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 20 to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra at Toronto Raptors NBA Victory celebration

7 Jun 20

"I for one can attest that Claude has always supported Salo, long time now, lol..."

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 20 to Duvone Stewart and Salmon Cupid: These could be two GLOBAL AMBASSADORS FOR PAN!

4 Jun 20

"Anyone can support TASSO by contributing to their causes. https://www.gofundme.com/t…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 19 to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra at Toronto Raptors NBA Victory celebration

7 Jun 20

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service