When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andre-Roger Dellevi's Discussions (1,155)

Discussions Replied To (1153) Replies Latest Activity

"Considering the import the national instrument is supposed to mean for T&T as a…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Dec 13, 2019 to Ace pan arranger Duvone Stewart is calling for the national instrument to be mandatory in the school curriculum

15 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Congrats!!!  Very proud of my friend, Ron Reid..."

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Dec 10, 2019 to When a great idea meets a great idea - simply a charmed Pan experience

2 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"As some old-time political stalwarts once lectured me in my fervent youth (circa 197…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Dec 2, 2019 to COPYRIGHT LIES & DECEIT Music Industry Failure in Trinidad and Tobago

5 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"When I came up, many of the tuners used to warn young players not to beat the pan ha…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 26, 2019 to Are steelpan players HITTING the pan too hard?

22 Nov 26, 2019

"Fantástico!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 23, 2019 to Revisited -- Eduardo “Lalo” Tellez speaks on Xalapa Steel Band of Mexico

7 Nov 23, 2019

"I have found that the ones that "band on the pan" will deal with the consequences wh…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 21, 2019 to Are steelpan players HITTING the pan too hard?

22 Nov 26, 2019

"Has anyone explored a "fix" to compensate by dropping the highest and lowest scores?…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 18, 2019 to What is the cause of huge difference in scores between PRELIMS & SEMI Single Pan Panorama?

1 Nov 18, 2019

"Many, including myself and others, have called for a steelpan trade union for some t…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 16, 2019 to Revisiting - Time for a Union says Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

38 Nov 16, 2019

"Hmm, doubt Lord Kitchener would find the arrangements by steelbands that far removed…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 10, 2019 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLEY RAMSAY MOORE.

10 Nov 10, 2019

"Interesting nostalgic tidbit from a bygone era, from Mr. Nat King Cole (what a voice…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Nov 10, 2019 to When Rock 'n Roll Came to Trinidad

1 Nov 10, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service