When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andre-Roger Dellevi's Discussions (1,197)

Discussions Replied To (1195) Replies Latest Activity

"From one Dré to another Dre, I must say, wayyyyy..."

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Apr 28 to “No Tomorrow” by Kerwin Dubois and Alana Roberts -- An Andre White arrangement- Featuring De Coalitio

6 Apr 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Hmm...  > “Without a cure, vaccine or some form of treatment, Carnival 2021 is hi…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Apr 19 to Cancel all Carnivals & Panoramas? -- The real deal on the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

1 Apr 19
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"We Dey!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Apr 17 to CHUNES FROM CHUNESVILLE -- Live Stream | Earl La Pierre Jr. with Duvone Stewart and Keishaun Julien

1 Apr 17

"Starlift, one of the first pan yards I hung around in where I started to learn to pl…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Apr 11 to A Moment in Pan - Starlift Steel Orchestra - Heal the World

5 Apr 11
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Renegades!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Apr 10 to A Moment in Pan - Renegades - Heal the World

4 Apr 10
Reply by knolly smith

"Bravo Duv, well done!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Apr 8 to Watch Live Stream - Duvone Stewart in concert,,,

11 Apr 9
Reply by Anthony V Young

"Big Up from your TO Peeps too bro, 'nuff respect, Roger... "

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Apr 8 to Watch Live Stream - Duvone Stewart in concert,,,

11 Apr 9
Reply by Anthony V Young

"Duv!!! "

11 Apr 9
Reply by Anthony V Young

"Fantastic!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Mar 17 to Artist of the Year 2020: Instrumental music…

1 Mar 17

"Kerry-Ann, Kerry-Ann, Kerry-Ann Baby!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Mar 17 to Meet Kerry-Ann Wright - Toronto, Canada

3 Mar 17

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service