When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cary Codrington's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"My Bro there is a Doc here in T'dad. Mr Richard Harris, his success rate with stroke…"

Cary Codrington replied Sep 26, 2016 to BEING THANKFULL,

18 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"Welcome Mr Ian Franklin, we are surely blessed to have you on board. Thank you sir."

Cary Codrington replied Sep 22, 2016 to PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER

5 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Claude my bro. What exactly is your point, are you implying that I am not a good lea…"

Cary Codrington replied Sep 1, 2016 to "WE MUST BECOME THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE"

15 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by VALENTINE YOUNG

"Junior my brother I humbly apologize for what may seem to be a slight.However having…"

Cary Codrington replied Aug 31, 2016 to "WE MUST BECOME THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE"

15 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by VALENTINE YOUNG

"Not wanting to be disrespectful but," Truth be Told'. What I see here is two white m…"

Cary Codrington replied Aug 6, 2016 to We need two good PAN MEN to top this video. Over 18 million views!!!

15 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by paddy corea

"All these events mentioned and some others that were not mentioned all depend on G'o…"

Cary Codrington replied Jun 20, 2016 to The Music Industry in Trinidad and Tobago

54 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I just realize that some of you guys see panorama as the final night only.But to us…"

Cary Codrington replied May 5, 2016 to PANORAMA, CURSE OR BLESSING?

30 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Guys my fear is not for the Administration of Pantrinbago, Or Mr Diaz as you might t…"

Cary Codrington replied May 3, 2016 to PANORAMA, CURSE OR BLESSING?

30 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"  To all my Brothers and Sisters in Pan, anything that affects the steelband is of g…"

30 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Should the truth about panorama be told? Are we mature enough to accept the truth? I…"

30 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service