When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Roland Richards's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"O yeah i will also like to say thanks to tom"

Roland Richards replied Oct 24, 2012 to The truth about the fundraiser for Peter aka Showtime\Bomber Johnson

3 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Roland Richards

"I also want to give a special thanks to Hasra Ali   senator Adams and company and th…"

Roland Richards replied Oct 23, 2012 to The truth about the fundraiser for Peter aka Showtime\Bomber Johnson

3 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Roland Richards

"IThe whole thruth about the fuud raiser for peter Johnson coming soon my phone is st…"

Roland Richards replied Oct 23, 2012 to Fundraiser Report for -- Peter Johnson, aka Showtime / Bomber

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Roland Richards

"place hespohespheshe spoke to kendelllkendell stastewart and was told no problem he…"

Roland Richards replied Oct 23, 2012 to Fundraiser Report for -- Peter Johnson, aka Showtime / Bomber

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Roland Richards

"That a shame that people can lie so much thank u Katleen thank u ike without u this…"

Roland Richards replied Oct 22, 2012 to Fundraiser Report for -- Peter Johnson, aka Showtime / Bomber

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Roland Richards

"Have a bless one"

Roland Richards replied Oct 19, 2012 to Happy Birthday to arranger Brian Villafana of Pamberi Steel Orchestra

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by kenneth clarke

"Applewhite I myself felt despers was rob not only was the music good the band played…"

Roland Richards replied Sep 14, 2012 to Is panorama music getting monotonus

78 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulations. Hell Gates."

Roland Richards replied Aug 3, 2012 to Congratulations to Hell's Gate Steel Orchestra, 2012 Antigua-Barbuda Panorama Champs

8 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Vincent AS Michael

"Time for a change is now??? 1 for the first time the steel band is getting a contact…"

Roland Richards replied Jul 24, 2012 to WIADCA out of the Panorama business?

87 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Cathryn

"TiPan already gone international we TnT have played a big part in this so who ever g…"

Roland Richards replied Mar 27, 2012 to Steel Band to Welcome Pope Benedict at El Cobre

24 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by lance Seuanrine

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service