When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J''s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Where are the two places his leg got broken ? Was it one at high Street and the othe…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Mar 1, 2012 to Panman Milton "Wire" Austin in hospital with broken leg

10 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Michelle Huggins-Watts

"Not taking sides, but these types of behavior had happened in previous soca shows an…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Feb 25, 2011 to Results given - Bottles fly - Police move in - live over the internet

13 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J'

"I didn't hear all the large bands play. I heard some in my vehicle whilst driving to…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Feb 22, 2011 to IT'S SAD TO SAY BUT MINISTER "GYPSY" PETERS WAS RIGHT!!!!

76 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"Well said. Let's stop this thing about pan tune and give the arrangers the freedom o…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Feb 1, 2011 to What is a Pan Tune?

41 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Patrick Benjamin

"I visited the Calypso Revue Tent at Palms Club last evening and was surprised by the…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Jan 30, 2011 to Culture Minister booed

41 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Foy Barnes

"My deepest sympathy goes out to you Earl. Stay strong."

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Jan 26, 2011 to Condolences to Pan Arranger Earl LaPierre-Sr.

36 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by supasokah

"Happy Birthday To the lovable Lunatic CRAZY, and may you live to see many more. As a…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Mar 19, 2010 to Happy Birthday to "Crazy"

15 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Michael Joseph Jackson. The greatest entertainer of all time. You don,t have to like…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Jun 27, 2009 to R.I.P. Michael Jackson.......thanks for the wonderful music!!

45 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nutones

"Every individual has a different way of putting on a presentation, and in so doing y…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Apr 28, 2009 to Pan Trinbago not happy with summit

30 May 3, 2009
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

"At this present time while the Panorama Semi-final is in progress I together with ot…"

Kenwrick Joseph 'Kenny J' replied Feb 8, 2009 to What do you think of TnT Panorama 2009?

30 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by momo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service