When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Anthony Steele's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Whatever happened to moving back up the hill? I thought they were headed back up aft…"

Anthony Steele replied Dec 9, 2017 to Despers moves house again

11 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by London Gabriel

"Well done Claude.....I remember the day so well all them years ago...am not so sure…"

Anthony Steele replied Aug 31, 2016 to Trinidad and Tobago celebrates 54 years of Independence today!

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Anthony Steele

"I have been a admirer for many years man....hope you had a great day."

Anthony Steele replied May 22, 2016 to Happy Birthday to the Legendary Steelband Music Titan, Neville Jules - May 21

2 May 22, 2016
Reply by Anthony Steele

"Yes,I too would like to pay homage to all those bands that flew the Trinidad and Tob…"

Anthony Steele replied May 20, 2016 to Lack of recognition

14 May 21, 2016
Reply by odw

"It just seems to me that we should be creating more opportunities for the steelband…"

Anthony Steele replied Apr 24, 2016 to Has Trinidad's Panorama outlived its usefulness ?

9 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Anthony Steele

"Very interesting historical account of the origins of the steel drum yes ...and how…"

Anthony Steele replied Apr 15, 2016 to Nellie Bly Oil Drum - The woman behind the 55-gallon steel oil drum.

8 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"I did not know Asami but as a expatriate Trini my heart goes out to all her friends…"

Anthony Steele replied Apr 13, 2016 to Play One for Asami -- Memorial Ceremony for Asami Nagakiya.

12 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Diane Burke

"Yes man,the westcoast  and recognition....here here....!!!!!!!"

Anthony Steele replied Apr 11, 2016 to Revisited - Meet Dr. Miho Takekawa - Seattle, Washington

5 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by evan lobo

"True dat Claude !!!!!!!"

Anthony Steele replied Mar 10, 2016 to Are these Unique/Sentimental things in our Steelbands gone forever (Banners. Tonal Quality. Loyalty. Pushing and Playing Pan on the road on carnival days ) ?

49 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Well people,the government take their marching orders from the people...does not mat…"

Anthony Steele replied Mar 6, 2016 to Are these Unique/Sentimental things in our Steelbands gone forever (Banners. Tonal Quality. Loyalty. Pushing and Playing Pan on the road on carnival days ) ?

49 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service