When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Vernon A Seebaran's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Much needed info for the pan fraternity. Mr Arrindell is a true visionary. His expla…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Aug 11, 2017 to Through the EYES of the [PANORAMA] JUDGES PART 1: Sensitizing the PAN WORLD on the views of the JUDGES and the ARRANGERS

13 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"I knew he became a high ranking politician ( Senator) in California. I grew up in th…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Jun 8, 2017 to Anybody on this FORUM knows who MERVYN DYMALLY was?

8 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by odw

"This is what it takes to position pan for the world stage.At a time when pan is alre…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Jun 8, 2017 to International Steelband Foundation/Big 5 Trinidad-Tobago steel orchestras come together for PAN

7 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Musical performances and promotions with Pan are progressing and thriving everywhere…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Jun 7, 2017 to Fusion of band and business set to hit the right note at national music festival

2 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This forum is now addressing the situation that should be instead of "which arranger…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Apr 11, 2017 to Beyond the grandiose ideas for PAN!!!

6 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Terrance Noel MBE JP

"This argument does not do justice to steelband and pan just as in sport. Let's hear…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Mar 19, 2017 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Mr Minshall you're brilliant at what you do and has been admired for what you've don…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Mar 6, 2017 to Minshall in great griefthat

11 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Lilian Sten

"In order for me to opine and refer to memories from the '60s I might have to defer t…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Mar 3, 2017 to A tabanca of potential by Mark Lyndersay

4 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Vernon A Seebaran

"An incredible description and explanation of the woes and wins in a movement which c…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied May 16, 2016 to Cheers to Life - Benefits of implementing the Pan Yard style of Learning-Teaching - by Andre Moses

1 May 16, 2016

"Let me do it again A very well explained and description of the viable resource and…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied May 12, 2016 to Our other oil: How the T&T economy can benefit from arts and culture

2 May 12, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service