When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Vernon A Seebaran's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"A very well explanation and description of the viability of resource and pr"

Vernon A Seebaran replied May 12, 2016 to Our other oil: How the T&T economy can benefit from arts and culture

2 May 12, 2016
Reply by Vernon A Seebaran

"History that should be taught in schools and to all pan players at home and abroad"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Apr 17, 2016 to Nellie Bly Oil Drum - The woman behind the 55-gallon steel oil drum.

8 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"Special elements from Carnival(s) past are truly missing from the promo of steelband…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Apr 12, 2016 to Steelbands : From the Streets to the Concert Hall

15 Apr 12, 2016

"Some interesting thoughts Mr G Also some consideration of communication with and sup…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Apr 12, 2016 to Making T&T the true Mecca for the steel pan and its art-form

4 Apr 12, 2016

"Thanks again Claude Is it important to id where the band was located ? If so I would…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Apr 12, 2016 to DEVELOPING LIST OF STEELBANDS WHICH HAVE PASSED

109 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by David V. Trotman

"I am a pan fan and I met Liam a few years ago in Dallas at the Richland College annu…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Mar 3, 2016 to Liam Teague on Panorama 2016 - Up-Close!

6 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by garvin adams

"Thanks Selo From Seeba ( knew you in RACA at Ryerson)"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Dec 2, 2015 to Casablanca Steelorchestra

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Yolanda Morean

"A forum from the voices abroad "Narell,Teague,Stewart,and Steve Regis to name a few…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Sep 10, 2015 to Global Recorded Music Sales totalled US $15 billion in 2014. What share did steelpan music get?

6 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"A very interesting ,informative and understandable perspective on "Panorama". As an…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Sep 4, 2015 to Toward putting Panorama in perspective

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Prayers are with you my friend. You are a man of "Steel". Be strong and have faith"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Aug 31, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service