When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Vernon A Seebaran's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert I do agree but not only the melodies but the subject as well. We can understa…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Mar 18, 2014 to CAN WE SELL PANORAMA MUSIC?

36 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Thanks so much, I am old enough to remember the du-dup because that was as far as I…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Jan 10, 2014 to The development of the pan in the early days

18 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"I believe that Dr Copeland is a blessing to the movement and history of Steelpan dev…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Dec 16, 2013 to Meet Dr. Brian Copeland - Inventor of the G-Pan & PHI - UpClose!

43 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Vernon A Seebaran

"Happy Birthday Sir Glenroy "

Vernon A Seebaran replied Sep 30, 2013 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENROY

30 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Merle Albino-de Coteau

"An absolutely well written report of an event that Caribbean people from all over co…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Sep 16, 2013 to ‘Fantastic Friday’ turns into Super Saturday for the 30-year Cultural Organization - CASYM Wins

3 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Vernon A Seebaran

"I have been blessed to have known Bobby and Selwyn and of course their father who wa…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Jul 12, 2013 to Meet Lennox “Bobby” Mohammed - Champion Arranger for Guinness Cavaliers Steel Orchestra - Up-close!

12 Jul 4
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

"Steve, I was soo glad to be reminded of the ol days watching you and the Downers on…"

Vernon A Seebaran replied Mar 3, 2013 to Setting the record straight on Sundowners by Steve Regis

25 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Andrew Martin

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service