When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Marc Alexander's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That was quite an interesting thread. Though I feel like many of the initial points…"

Marc Alexander replied Dec 3, 2014 to Revisited -- A Trinidad and Tobago Philharmonic Orchestra?

53 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Robert Saldenha

"Happy Bday Mama Wilson. Thank you for all you support of the pan over the years!! Be…"

Marc Alexander replied Dec 1, 2014 to My mother the Matriach of the family

12 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Ok I get it fully now"

Marc Alexander replied Nov 30, 2014 to My First Pan - Double Seconds or Tenor?

13 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Caspar Durant

"I emailed Michele about this and I'm eagerly waiting a reply. Need to learn these Tr…"

Marc Alexander replied Nov 30, 2014 to Pan! Our Music Odyssey! CD/DVD Box Set now available

1 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Marc Alexander

"R.I.P Daddy Sparks. After reading about him, this was definitely a lifetime pan man.…"

Marc Alexander replied Nov 30, 2014 to Another Soldier has fallen - Daddy Sparks

7 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"RIP Ari."

Marc Alexander replied Nov 30, 2014 to Loss to the global pan community - Ari Viitanen, Finland

9 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"I would like to see this film. I'm going to write to them to ask how I can reserve a…"

Marc Alexander replied Nov 30, 2014 to Rebuilding pan's mythology

2 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Marc Alexander

"Thank you all for your input. I have decided to go with the tenor for now. I just or…"

Marc Alexander replied Nov 17, 2014 to My First Pan - Double Seconds or Tenor?

13 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Caspar Durant

"I agree with the other posts. As I found out, there are many intricacies with the in…"

Marc Alexander replied Oct 14, 2014 to IS IT SAFE TO BUY PANS ANYWHERE THAT SELLS THEM?

16 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Randi Curvan

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service