When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

robert greenidge's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy Birthday to the Best tuner alive,wishing you a Great Birthday and many any mor…"

robert greenidge replied Sep 10, 2018 to Happy Birthday to Master Tuner Bertram “Birch” Kelman - September 9

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by jozef scales

"Congratulations to my good friend Dr Clifford Alexis on his great achievement leasin…"

robert greenidge replied May 13, 2017 to Congratulations to Doctor Clifford Alexis of NIU

9 May 16, 2017
Reply by Brian

"Happy Birthday Merle Albino, hope you have many any many more to come and enjoy your…"

robert greenidge replied Jun 29, 2015 to A special birthday greeting to panist, arranger, educator and historian Merle Albino-de Coteau.

6 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by brenda hosang

"Happy Birthday Salah hope you have a good one and many many more to come  robert g"

robert greenidge replied May 21, 2014 to Happy Birthday to panist, arranger and educator Salah Wilson

31 May 23, 2014
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Sincere Condolences to you Roland, sorry to hear of your wife passing,I just saw you…"

robert greenidge replied Dec 16, 2013 to Condolences to tuner Roland Harrigin on the passing of his wife

28 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Anthony C. Gittens

"Hello Andy Happy birthday to you from robbie, hope you are having a good one and man…"

robert greenidge replied Mar 18, 2012 to Happy Birthday to Andy Narell

15 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Hyacinth ROSAMOND

"My condolences goes out to my friend franklyn on hearing the news of the passing of…"

robert greenidge replied Sep 16, 2010 to When Steel Talks extends our condolences to Franklin Gerald and family

25 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by HAZEL JOHN

"Hey get your facts correct on when despers was sponsor by witco, recheck your years…"

robert greenidge replied Jul 5, 2010 to Interesting Steelband Facts and Trivia.

44 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Chris Alberti

"My Condolences to the Batson Family,Particulary Dawn B, Sorry to hear about you Mom…"

robert greenidge replied Jun 19, 2010 to Condolences to the Batson Family

20 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by caitleen

"Hey Ray Happy Beleated Birthday and wishing you many more to come, good to know we h…"

robert greenidge replied Apr 25, 2010 to Happy Birthday to Ray Holman

19 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Robbie Joseph

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service