When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Vernon Peter Morancie's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Good morning Claude. While i am neither opposed to scrutiny nor criticism in public…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Oct 24, 2018 to VETTING The PAN TRINBAGO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES: VERNON P MORANCIE!!!

4 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Thanks Claude and i look forward to hearing from you."

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Oct 14, 2018 to Meet Vernon P Morancie - Candidate for President - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

10 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Sandra L Blood

"Thank you Claude for the welcome to this forum. It is my intention and will to give…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Oct 13, 2018 to Meet Vernon P Morancie - Candidate for President - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

10 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Sandra L Blood

"Correction: 4th place was shared between San Juan East Side Symphony and Arima All S…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Feb 6, 2016 to Congratulations to Marsicans & Trinidad East Side Symphony - Single Pan 2016 Panorama Champs - Results

1 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Vernon Peter Morancie

"My condolence to the family, close relatives and members of West Side Symphony Steel…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Sep 21, 2012 to Death of another West Side Symphony Pan Man

14 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"You see...steelpan music not only unite people; it also heals people. Think deeply a…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Sep 19, 2012 to Rita’s a woman of steel

3 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by yvette johnson

"Let us all reflect on the joy,the good times,the good things...and her achievements…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Sep 9, 2012 to Condolences to Brent Holder of CSI

17 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Owen Serrette

"I hope not. It is amazing that 'parasites' from far and wide either nip on or take b…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Oct 5, 2011 to Is it all over for Notting Hill carnival?

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by GospelPan

"It is more of an opportunity than a privilege to hear from the head and stomach of t…"

Vernon Peter Morancie replied Oct 4, 2011 to Meet Lennox “Bobby” Mohammed - Champion Arranger for Guinness Cavaliers Steel Orchestra - Up-close!

12 Jul 4
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service