When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

nick stevens's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Val, if you know, say !!.....I think it was a mechanic from Neal and massy lol......."

nick stevens replied Sep 17, 2014 to The Origin of The Engine Room

12 May 29, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"My condolences to bob and his family on the passing of his brother Eddie, bob, this…"

nick stevens replied Sep 1, 2014 to Arranger Eddy Quarless has passed

25 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"It's sad when we have to tell them ! Dont you think so ? ........"

nick stevens replied Aug 20, 2014 to Time to honour ‘The Hammer’ By Verdel Bishop

6 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by odw

"The award goes to all , this is where we do injustice to the art, keep that talk in…"

nick stevens replied Aug 17, 2014 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

68 Apr 10
Reply by Lennox Archibald

"Sorry I didn't complete my contribution, we have to see the effects of ungodliness,…"

nick stevens replied Jun 22, 2014 to $ Billions spent without documentation

39 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"That is why it ran up hill, everything else flow down but volcano ran up the slopes…"

nick stevens replied Apr 29, 2014 to What's your favorite Robbie Greenidge Panorama performance?

11 May 2, 2014
Reply by Eye4Pan

"If despers play one note, I will be loving it all the same as the rest, but musical…"

nick stevens replied Apr 29, 2014 to What's your favorite Robbie Greenidge Panorama performance?

11 May 2, 2014
Reply by Eye4Pan

"It is good to see so much came out to the general public,also in respect to the subj…"

nick stevens replied Mar 29, 2014 to Rudolph Charles - Thirty-Four Years Later, Steelband Leader Still Exceptional - Revisted

17 Mar 29
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service