When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rodney K's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This would be the second attempt of having the Large Bands Panorama Finals only; the…"

Rodney K replied Jan 9 to Pan Trinbago Remains Positive, Moves Towards Panorama 2020 Despite Hurdles, Bumps, Hiccups In The Road

10 Jan 10
Reply by odw

"Congratulations to Skiffle Steel Orchestra now known as Caribbean Airlines Skiffle S…"

Rodney K replied Jan 27, 2018 to New Backer for Skiffle Steel Orchestra

7 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"The judges are following musical creativity. When I listen to Despers, Renegades and…"

Rodney K replied Feb 6, 2017 to Large Steel Orchestra Panorama 2017 Preliminary Results - Trinidad and Tobago

15 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Does anyone have the results for the Medium Bands?"

Rodney K replied Feb 6, 2017 to Large Steel Orchestra Panorama 2017 Preliminary Results - Trinidad and Tobago

15 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Despers has all right to be there because they earn their right. Change is good and…"

Rodney K replied Jan 29, 2016 to No CUSSING THE JUDGES this year -- seems like BOOGSIE has already won the PRIZE

21 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"All commenters could say what they want about Desperadoes, it is known all over the…"

Rodney K replied Jan 29, 2016 to No CUSSING THE JUDGES this year -- seems like BOOGSIE has already won the PRIZE

21 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"I agree with Hinkson, time to stop the discussion on this topic. The average pan ent…"

Rodney K replied Jun 1, 2014 to WHO IS THE GREATEST?

82 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I have to agree with Mr. Valentine Despers is the greatest steelband all time. They…"

Rodney K replied May 24, 2014 to WHO IS THE GREATEST?

82 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Ian, I am quite educated in the panorama affair but I have to admit I misunderstood…"

Rodney K replied Mar 3, 2014 to CONGRATULATIONS GOES OUT TO "SWEET AND SOUR" FOR SELECTING THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN EXACT ORDER

20 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"This is not true as Phase II and All Stars have been placed 4th and 5th, and even lo…"

Rodney K replied Mar 3, 2014 to CONGRATULATIONS GOES OUT TO "SWEET AND SOUR" FOR SELECTING THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN EXACT ORDER

20 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service