When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Salah Wilson's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said!"

Salah Wilson replied Feb 24 to A Message from Exodus Steel Orchestra

19 May 19
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Is this action a questionable move? Is there a rule or regulation that stipulates a…"

Salah Wilson replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"Condolences to Sello's family.  Sello was a great pioneer of pan both in Trinidad an…"

Salah Wilson replied Feb 17 to Selwyn "Mello Sello" Gomes

9 Feb 18
Reply by Charles Assevero

"Salah & Family extends condolences to the family of Cliff. I have come to know C…"

Salah Wilson replied Jan 29 to The legendary Dr. Clifford Alexis has passed

15 Jan 31
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Aquil, very good post.  Not only does it make sense, it is simply fair and just. The…"

Salah Wilson replied Jan 8 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

"Well spoken Aquil, It is really refreshing to hear a different approach to discourse…"

Salah Wilson replied Nov 5, 2018 to Leave my President alone; Amar should have been elected; Congrats to the Empress.

10 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Carl McLean

"This is an interesting development in steelpan manufacture and it augurs well for th…"

Salah Wilson replied Nov 1, 2018 to Customised pan manufacturing launched

2 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Lawford Dupres

"Sincere condolences to Ken Philmore family on his passing from Salah & Family RI…"

Salah Wilson replied Sep 30, 2018 to Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

41 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Celis46

"Now seeing this, my number here is 778-4820....would be good if we can hook up tomor…"

Salah Wilson replied Sep 2, 2018 to We have neglected our expats, not realizing that they are our link to the global market in real time.

21 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Greetings gentlemen, Interesting,.... hey Aquil, I am presently in Trinidad, returni…"

Salah Wilson replied Aug 31, 2018 to We have neglected our expats, not realizing that they are our link to the global market in real time.

21 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service