When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lilian Sten's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Pan is an instrument. The music is on the people."

Lilian Sten replied Aug 15 to Pan Trinbago vex with culture minister

39 Aug 15
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Claude:I hope , that you are not going to tell me that the band played for free, for…"

Lilian Sten replied Aug 13 to Pan Trinbago vex with culture minister

39 Aug 15
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Mr Providence,I understand all of that, seminars, conferences and official launches…"

39 Aug 15
Reply by Lilian Sten

"WTF !! ?Steelband is the one most important thing representing Trinidad worldwide. H…"

39 Aug 15
Reply by Lilian Sten

"As August is already designated as a celebration of the anniversary of Pan gaining …"

Lilian Sten replied Aug 9 to BERTEL GITTENS got a BRILLIANT IDEA which ALL PAN LOVERS should SUPPORT!!! BIG LAUNCH ON SUNDAY(August 11)!!!

18 Aug 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Absolutely!More than deserved."

Lilian Sten replied Jul 11 to HOW ABOUT AN HONORARY DOCTORATE FOR PELHAM GODDARD...

8 Jul 12
Reply by knolly smith

"The Moors ruled Spain, and controlled greater Europe from there, for 700 years. The…"

Lilian Sten replied Jun 18 to So which SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRY has THE MOST PAN -- and ah mean SPANISH SPEAKING Country!!!

9 Jun 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"'Somebody' just did tell him so! K'dear ,Claude, maybe it is just a bad recording."

Lilian Sten replied May 27 to Kwesi Paul to represent at Germany's Got Talent -- Das Supertalent

7 May 27
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Sparrow is a great performer who deserves all the honours and awards showered on him…"

Lilian Sten replied Apr 8 to Mighty Sparrow: He inspired Bob Marley’s political awakening

2 Apr 8
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Grenada  Jab Jab going global.Riddim is a universal language."

Lilian Sten replied Apr 2 to Mr Killa's 'Run Wid It' featured on The Real Housewives of Atlanta

1 Apr 2
Reply by Lilian Sten

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service