When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Denise Haynes's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"The pan world is big enough for Duvone and Boogie and Pelham and all the other fine…"

Denise Haynes replied Feb 17 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"He was a brilliant man and writer.  As is so often the case with genius or near geni…"

Denise Haynes replied Aug 12, 2018 to VS NAIPAUL is DEAD!!! (Wrong Forum!) But he was a DISTINGUISHED TRINI!!

5 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Excellent article.  It seemed obvious that the crowd favoured the panorama rendition…"

Denise Haynes replied Jul 28, 2017 to Steelband excellence at Queen’s Park Savannah

4 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Kwame

"Amazing show! A few technical glitches - particularly the audio at the beginning of…"

Denise Haynes replied Jul 23, 2017 to What do you think about the Big5 Concert?

27 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by carlton samlalsingh

"Well, at the Grand Stand on the night of the Finals they announced a few times that…"

Denise Haynes replied Mar 7, 2017 to So what is the size of the GLOBAL MARKET for the 2017 PANORAMA DVD?

9 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"Wopan I wondered when the dump truck would arrive with the dirt, and so it did. The…"

Denise Haynes replied Mar 6, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Wopan Your comment is quite offensive to this community, or rather your reported com…"

Denise Haynes replied Mar 2, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017

"Boogsie is an artist, no less so than Rembrandt, Pollock, Dali or Monet. Some of the…"

Denise Haynes replied Mar 1, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017

"Boogie is a trailblazer and perhaps this year the players were not able to stay with…"

Denise Haynes replied Feb 26, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017

"Wayne  I agree with you.  Never rule out Phase II.  I initially had them as "also ra…"

Denise Haynes replied Feb 22, 2017 to I've changed my mind again. The stars say "All Stars" But...

15 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service